Any viable Hybrid builds?

Kingbarbarossa

Hey guys, I've been messing around with the trees on TORHead trying to figure out some kind of hybrid build that makes sense with any of the three trees, and I'm getting no where fast. Any got ideas or hybrid builds that work, or is the marauder just not really a hybrid class?

As a follow up, IF there are NOT good hybrid builds, does that bug you? It would kinda irk me, but I really enjoy how carnage and rage work so i'm kinda willing to look past it (also the animation on massacre is sweet!).

1. Hybrid builds are mostly bad.

2. Does not bother me.

3. The only passable hybrid build is a ~19 Annihilation, rest Rage build. This gives you Annihilation's core capabilities (interrupt talent, force charge talents, Deadly Saber) along with Obliterate and some half-assed gigaSmash once every 50s. You basically give up Annihilate and some filler stuff.

Yeah I think you guys are right. It kinda sucks, but the way the different builds play are so different and engaging that it doesn't really bother me that hybrids don't make any sense for this class. Though it would be really nice someday if there was a hybrid build that worked. I think it would be really cool if there was a hybrid build that involved switching forms while you're fighting based on the situation (PS I know that switching forms drops all your resources, so obviously that would have to change).

Anyway thanks for the input guys!