Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

am i doing it right?

Nope you need to add in other skills in between Grav rounds, for optimal DPS.

Also Grav spam is just asking for an interrupt, any player with a brain will do this to you and more than 5 stacks on a target is a waste.

Edited by Kotli

I dont think he was looking for an actual helpful response.

According to his sig he is imperial, as such he was probably owned a few times by grav round spam.

Which, i have to admit, is tempting.

Especially when getting killed by one or two button lightning chars for 40 levels.

Honestly though, just interrupt them, if GR is all they do they are probably bad and wont know how to react.

Once you get grav round charged bolt is worthless... Anyways my rotation is

Grav

Grav

Grav

full auto

grav

high impact

grav

demo.

Also people need to take a loom at the mirrors before complaining... Merc spams tracer so...

never said you guys are overpowered, i'm just saying its goddamn irritating and kinda disheartening that you guys can put out MORE damage than i can, while at the same time being able to shield and heal yourselfs

sniper has no heals and do less damage than commandos. that makes total sense.

never said you guys are overpowered, i'm just saying its gosh darn irritating and kinda disheartening that you guys can put out MORE damage than i can, while at the same time being able to shield and heal yourselfs

sniper has no heals and do less damage than commandos. that makes total sense.

If you dont spec into heals then the ability to heal yourself is dang near worthless in the heat of battle. Comparing one rep class to different imp class is as well. Bounty Hunters>Troopers and Gunslinger=Sniper. And a trooper DOES NOT out dps a gunslinger. My buddies a gunslinger, same level as my commando and I NEVER out dps him in bg's. Well, almost never. The only time he doesnt do much damage is when the other team has a clue and doesnt allow him to just free fire and mow people down. Having higher dps comes with a price-less survivability. Where the true injustice is is that at level 50 tanks can do as much damage as pure dps'ers and they are damn near impossible to kill unless you stack armor debuffs on them.

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

Grav Round

am i doing it right?

I see you met my commando :eek:

I find I end up using sticky and cryo more than anything along with the 'basic' attack just to keep up with the flow of movement. I haven't found many situations where I can 'plant and open fire', but when I do I can get about 2 down before the masses swarm and focus fire on me, which is where the healers just watch me die a lonely death heh.