Major Attention Required!

Thiesus

I have a sith juggernaut and a jedi guardian. same specs, but completely different outcomes in pvp with the empire. As a sith juggernaut, I can, as a level 14, take and deal alot more damage than my jedi guardian, level 19, can. My Juggernaut can almost completely take out a level 50, however, when facing the same oppentent as a Guardian, I was quickly disposed of. This is a serious matter for it is unbalanced to the factions. Edited by Thiesus

Thank you. I had no bonuses on me and my gear was standard for both characters. However, I fought someone, the exact same person, without him having any buffs of any kind and still find it that I can stand more and deal more damage on the empire side than the republic.

They are rather identical yes.

Personally i'd say luck was a deciding factor here.

Isn't this problem in and of itself? Luck should not be deciding factor in PvP. It should be skill. Then gear.

He is playing mirror classes. He should see the same performance on both. Luck should not have anything to do with this.

I played Assassin and my primary is the Shadow. I am much more fluid with Assassin due to lack of animation delays than I am on my Shadow. I can't even begin to describe how frustrating it is to have to spam keyboard button for skill to activate on Shadow, while a simple gentle touch of a button on Assassin sends the lightning bolt the victims way.

Animations are killing us, literally.

What is vague?

No details about your opponent. They could be badly geared and with no CD's cus they used them in a previous fight. They could been semi-AFK or not paying attention to you whilst heading to the ball. There could be other factors you've not mentioned since it's quite difficult to get a 1v1 in hutt ball without someone eventually helping out.

Also if you think it's true test it more. Don't just use this, it's not enough to prove anything.

Do you really care? I think the answer you are looking for is not one that can be given from me. I fought the same person, on the same place, with his same armor, and lost withing seconds of using my JG and last a minute as a SJ.

You are wrong. I play both and they are literally exactly the same class. You are not taking into account all of the outliers that are involved in such a scenario. Sit down, strip both classes down to no equipment, buy all their skills up to the same level, and write down all their stats/damage/bonus effects. You also need a sample of data involving roughly a few thousand fights in a row to determine any sort of pattern. One time is not enough to make a determination due to rng. Then you need to figure out what is causing it instead of vaguely saying they are different without proof or any way to repeat said deduction with any type of reliability.

I did much less damage as 49 and had less hit points than with the same char as 40 due to bolstering.

Nerf every 40 ? Buff every 49 ?

I really don't get how you can say "no buffs" in a bolstered warzone.

Edited by klathnagma

It is clear to me that my efforts and time are being wasted with these responses. Say what you will, but I know and am trying to get pvp balanced as it can be. I shall ignore any harsh comments as if they weren't there.

i've got a 50 Guardian, and I have to say that i'm agree with you. i've tested both of thoses characters, and there is some problem..

Animations from the jug, are a little bit faster. And the guadian animations are bugued. exemple: Blade storm, The character start to launch the attack, stop near the end of the movement, restart from de begining to, finally, do the movement..

On the jug, the same attack is instant.

( Sorry for my english )

i've got a 50 Guardian, and I have to say that i'm agree with you. i've tested both of thoses characters, and there is some problem..

Animations from the jug, are a little bit faster. And the guadian animations are bugued. exemple: Blade storm, The character start to launch the attack, stop near the end of the movement, restart from de begining to, finally, do the movement..

On the jug, the same attack is instant.

( Sorry for my english )

This is not entirely true. The equivalent move to Blade Storm is Force Scream. The Jugg has to take in a breath so to speak and then ex haul to launch it. I've seen my Jugg breath in twice before launching it. But I do agree that the animations on everything that both classes do are kinda bugged.