Does gunslinger get better?

GlitterOutlaw

Yeah I don't know where the 'gunslingers aren't good at PvE' comes from.

As a sab on Belsavis now and...

I handle 3 standards with 100% health left at end of every fight.

Handle 2 standards and a silver star strong with 90% health left. (and kill them much faster than a melee class can)

Handle 5 standards and by the end of it have 75% health left.

Handle two elites - one melee and one ranged at once with 25% health left.

Edited by StealthNerf

Few things:

1) Change F to do in place cover instead of natural cover. Natural cover is buggy at best - half the time you'll just miss shots because now you can't see the target.

2) You will put out tons and tons of damage (and tons) so don't worry about that. Just keep your gear up to date.

3) You don't need/want a healing companion - even when you get one. I roll with DPS companion and honestly it works much better once you learn how to use your CC and turn off their area effects by default (you can still click them).

I'm sabo gunslinger @ 40 and honestly I rip everything apart without any problems - in PVP I can routinely solo level 50's back to back without any problem either (and have been able to since level 26 or so). It's a very strong class IMHO.

Yeah I don't know where the 'gunslingers aren't good at PvE' comes from.

As a sab on Belsavis now and...

I handle 3 standards with 100% health left at end of every fight.

Handle 2 standards and a silver star strong with 90% health left. (and kill them much faster than a melee class can)

Handle 5 standards and by the end of it have 75% health left.

Handle two elites - one melee and one ranged at once with 25% health left.

Get to Voss and you will understand where the complaints come from. (this is not sarcastic - meant to be serious).