Nasty and (potentially) "Game-Breaking" PVP bugs/exploits.

DarthNethus

Before I get going here, I'd just like to note that:

Yes, I've reported these bugs exploits both via the "Bug Report" feature in-game as well as particular cases of "Inappropriate Player Behavior" for those who knowingly exploit these bugs in Warzones for an unfair advantage.

I would hope that they've been mentioned before and that BW devs and CS are aware of them, but if not, here ya go.

Huttball:

- Characters can jump up onto the Huttball's Spawn point (center of the map) and become immune to any attacks or CC while being able to freely attack/heal/cast/etc.

- When on the lower level (bottom floor, where speed boost buffs spawn) and approaching the wall, players can repeatedly jump into the corner below the fence and glitch themselves up into the goal line area.

- Saw one particular guild (no others yet) that seems to have found a way to reliably queue with a full 8 person preformed group.

Alderaan:

- Republic players (Haven't seen it happen to Empire yet) will often begin getting dropped off directly at the West Side Gun Battery if they die there. They return directly to the node after a VERY short speeder ride.

Their respawn time after death will take only a few seconds and this causes a near endless stream of them with full HP to that particular node, much more quickly than normal.

This makes the node nearly impossible to capture or defend if you're Empire.

Voidstar:

- Some players seem to have figured out a way to reliably stand in a certain spot (sort of almost glitched inside the door) while activating or deactivating explosives so that they cannot be damaged or interrupted.

I'm not complaining. Loving PVP and the game as a whole. Just wanted to make these bugs/exploits known in case they weren't already...So they can be fixed. Hopefully, ASAP.

Cheers!

Alderaan:

- Republic players (Haven't seen it happen to Empire yet) will often begin getting dropped off directly at the West Side Gun Battery if they die there. They return directly to the node after a VERY short speeder ride.

Their respawn time after death will take only a few seconds and this causes a near endless stream of them with full HP to that particular node, much more quickly than normal.

Isn't this the exact same for the Empire? When you control a side turret, an additional speeder spawns in the dropship, and takes you directly to the turret. Or is the Republic speeder path somehow much shorter than the Imperial one?

Edited by Youmu

I hadn't heard of that second huttball one but that sounds bads.

The third huttball one just cant be a glitch. Far more about queue, drop requeue till grouped.

Alderaan is not a bug. When you hold a side turret, speeders to that turret appear at the spawn point.

This Alderaan crap is the most broken one out of those in my opinion can confirm.

If a team dedicates to it and capture both side nodes its an instant win. Put 4 people at each cap, suicide to delay enemy cap, respawn, repeat. By the time you killed 3, 2 already respawned next to the cap.

Its completly uncappable that way. Completly stupid and needs fixing. Whether its a bug or not, the Speeder time needs serious rework. You can go immortal while slicing through wave after wave of people that dont stand a chance vs you, still you wont cap lol.

Edited by Freewareplayer

Isn't this the exact same for the Empire? When you control a side turret, an additional speeder spawns in the dropship, and takes you directly to the turret. Or is the Republic speeder path somehow much shorter than the Imperial one?

I've never seen another speeder in our (empire) dropship...And I've played many Alderaan games LOL.

Also, this doesn't happen in every game. Furthermore, when it does, their speeders seem to sort of glitch. It doesn't look intended. The nose of the speeder sort of dives into the ground at the foot of the steps on the southern side of the node.

If it's not a glitch or a bug, it certainly looks like one.

And if republic get a second speeder to fly directly to a node, I can assure you that empire doesn't.

If that's a "working as intended" feature, then it's complete B.S.

The Alderaan thing is neither bug nor exploit, when you control a side turret an additional speeder spawns that takes you straight down there. This goes for reps and imps, so working as intended.

Okay, then it must just be coincidence that neither I nor any other empire player in any Alderaan Warzone I've played in have ever seen it.

And...More often than not, the pubs tend to zerg mid hard so we'll go after side turrets. That's how we win most games.

I'm pretty sure both sides get speeders that spawn if they control the sides. You have to take the leftmost (or rightmost) speeder and it goes straight to the turret.

That's what I'm telling you...Control side turrets all the time. Never seen more than 1 speeder on the imperial dropship.

And if they were there and I were just a dumb***, I would think some of the other players would have seen them and started using them.

P.S.

A large portion of my XP leveling to 50 was from WZs.

As many Alderaan games as I've played, I think I would've seen them.

Huttball:

- Saw one particular guild (no others yet) that seems to have found a way to reliably queue with a full 8 person preformed group.

Alderaan:

These two are not bugs/problems.

First, two premade groups can coordinate hitting the group queue at the same time via voice chat. They will join the same wz. Not sure what the success rate is.

Second, if you control the turrent then there is a speeder option in the spawn point to go directly to the turrent. Both sides have this option.

These two are not bugs/problems.

First, two premade groups can coordinate hitting the group queue at the same time via voice chat. They will join the same wz. Not sure what the success rate is.

Second, if you control the turrent then there is a speeder option in the spawn point to go directly to the turrent. Both sides have this option.

See here:

That's what I'm telling you...Control side turrets all the time. Never seen more than 1 speeder on the imperial dropship.

And if they were there and I were just a dumb***, I would think some of the other players would have seen them and started using them.

P.S.

A large portion of my XP leveling to 50 was from WZs.

As many Alderaan games as I've played, I think I would've seen them.

Alderaan:

Not a bug - People just don't know to play this map yet. When you control the side nodes, a new speeder apears. This allows players to get back to those nodes quickly.

Not a bug - People just don't know to play this map yet. When you control the side nodes, a new speeder apears. This allows players to get back to those nodes quickly.

Getting this a lot. This function/feature is news to me and to empire on my server in general, apparently.

Not sure, but would this be considered an exploit?

Was running against a rather coordinated team in hutt ball a moment ago when, as the match started to get closer, one player in the guild would remain in spawn when an individual was about to score. They'd run to the ledge of the spawn area, pull the ball carrier to them, and let the would-be scoring player become instantly killed by the map's spawn camping protection system.

When they die like that, the ball is reset to the center of the map as well. They were able to successfully prevent all future goal attempts this way.

Can't be intended...right?

I've never seen another speeder in our (empire) dropship...And I've played many Alderaan games LOL.

Also, this doesn't happen in every game. Furthermore, when it does, their speeders seem to sort of glitch. It doesn't look intended. The nose of the speeder sort of dives into the ground at the foot of the steps on the southern side of the node.

If it's not a glitch or a bug, it certainly looks like one.

And if republic get a second speeder to fly directly to a node, I can assure you that empire doesn't.

If that's a "working as intended" feature, then it's complete B.S.

Empire has the same speeders. You should go pvp more.

nope just you look at replys in thread lol

I'm sorry, are you an empire player who I've played Alderaan with?

Not likely.

Never seen empire on my server use this, and I've played a lot of Alderaan. Both live and in beta.

Trying to keep this thread constructive, so if you're just here to be insulting and snarky then kindly [expletive] off.

Thx. Bye.

Not sure, but would this be considered an exploit?

Was running against a rather coordinated team in hutt ball a moment ago when, as the match started to get closer, one player in the guild would remain in spawn when an individual was about to score. They'd run to the ledge of the spawn area, pull the ball carrier to them, and let the would-be scoring player become instantly killed by the map's spawn camping protection system.

When they die like that, the ball is reset to the center of the map as well. They were able to successfully prevent all future goal attempts this way.

Can't be intended...right?

I agree. No f'ing way that's "working as intended".

Edited by DarthNethus

in voidstar u can add this to the list:

- bomb planting notices dont go out right away and give the heads up right when the bomb explodes

Had this happen today multiple times. The voice and chat went off and RIGHT away the doors opened up with the explosion.