Sith pureblood called slave ?

Donnadarco

why am i called slave in start zone of sith inquisitor as sith pureblood ?

First npc tells me i shouldnt think that im special because of my background.

Next moment he calles me slave.

im certain this is somthing devs missed out ?

I can understand other races called "slaves" but not the origins...

You know the text that rolls up on the screen at the beginning?

Hint: Read it.

Sort of tells you (and by sort of i mean EXACTLY) how you became a slave. Suffice to say your pureblood family did something very silly indeed and faced horrible punishments. You were spared because of the force sensitivity.

why am i called slave in start zone of sith inquisitor as sith pureblood ?

First npc tells me i shouldnt think that im special because of my background.

Next moment he calles me slave.

im certain this is somthing devs missed out ?

I can understand other races called "slaves" but not the origins...

He was being mean because, when you signed the form to board the shuttle to korriban you also signed the paper that, in microscopic print, of course, sells you into sex slavery.

So yeah.

Don't ride shuttles.

Because before launch they decided to let people play Pureblood Sith as Inquisitors..it originally was not supposed to be a racial choice for them. Obviously the story was already written and dialog set. I personally feel they shouldn't have caved to the people asking that they be allowed to play one with the slave storyline of the Inquisitor..should have left the Pureblood out of it as it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

It makes perfect sense for a Pureblood to be a slave. The original Sith race was divided into a very strict caste system of Nobility, Commoners, and Slaves. The entire Sith race themselves were also enslaved by the conquering dark jedi. Over many generations of intermingling, the pureblood race basically has become a 'mixe-blood' race, as there are essentially NO 'true' purebloods left. Hierarchy in the empire still exists and purebloods can be slaves just as easily as anyone else, it just so happens that most purebloods are also force sensitive, and thus get channeled through Korriban to become Sith (organization) or die. And so it maybe uncommon for a pureblood to be enslaved in our timeline, but certainly not game-breaking or lore-breaking. A non-force sensitive Pureblood holds no more position in the empire than any other 'alien' as ForceUsers>Humans>Aliens in empire hierarchy. Edited by Natarii

It makes perfect sense for a Pureblood to be a slave. The original Sith race was divided into a very strict caste system of Nobility, Commoners, and Slaves. The entire Sith race themselves were also enslaved by the conquering dark jedi. Over many generations of intermingling, the pureblood race basically has become a 'mixe-blood' race, as there are essentially NO 'true' purebloods left. Hierarchy in the empire still exists and purebloods can be slaves just as easily as anyone else, it just so happens that most purebloods are also force sensitive, and thus get channeled through Korriban to become Sith (organization) or die. And so it maybe uncommon for a pureblood to be enslaved in our timeline, but certainly not game-breaking or lore-breaking. A non-force sensitive Pureblood holds no more position in the empire than any other 'alien' as ForceUsers>Humans>Aliens in empire hierarchy.

This ^^

tbh thats why i chose a twilek for my inq, seeing as they and zabrak under a rule by the emperor were only supposed to be slaves and not be able to advance, but the war has caused a desperate time for the empire so they need all the force users they can muster.

This ^^

tbh thats why i chose a twilek for my inq, seeing as they and zabrak under a rule by the emperor were only supposed to be slaves and not be able to advance, but the war has caused a desperate time for the empire so they need all the force users they can muster.

Haha, I play all my force users as Twileks so as to avoid wearing hoods with my armors.

Because before launch they decided to let people play Pureblood Sith as Inquisitors..it originally was not supposed to be a racial choice for them. Obviously the story was already written and dialog set. I personally feel they shouldn't have caved to the people asking that they be allowed to play one with the slave storyline of the Inquisitor..should have left the Pureblood out of it as it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I agree. They should have stuck to their guns on that. They could have added an expansion with the pure-blood feature later down the line. Doing it now just throws everything off...

• 4 months later...
It makes perfect sense for a Pureblood to be a slave. The original Sith race was divided into a very strict caste system of Nobility, Commoners, and Slaves. The entire Sith race themselves were also enslaved by the conquering dark jedi. Over many generations of intermingling, the pureblood race basically has become a 'mixe-blood' race, as there are essentially NO 'true' purebloods left. Hierarchy in the empire still exists and purebloods can be slaves just as easily as anyone else, it just so happens that most purebloods are also force sensitive, and thus get channeled through Korriban to become Sith (organization) or die. And so it maybe uncommon for a pureblood to be enslaved in our timeline, but certainly not game-breaking or lore-breaking. A non-force sensitive Pureblood holds no more position in the empire than any other 'alien' as ForceUsers>Humans>Aliens in empire hierarchy.

You lost me when you said that Pureblood would be considered alien. First off didn't someone already mention that someone tells you not to be proud of your heritage? Next, it is kind-of part of the lore that the Pureblood is considered = to if not > humans in the empire (remember that one mission on Korriban where you scan Sith overseers, and the Sith dude who sends you on the mission says that he is going to go to the Emperor himself to request Nazi genetic "cleansings" on the members of the Sith Order because of a lack of "the Blood" amongst their ranks

Hmm yea, as mentioned by someone else... I believe the ancient sith purebloods actually had a caste (grotthu caste?) for slaves, or so I read. I suppose it's possible the slavery might have been passed down through the generations as well, even without the inquisitors storyline excuse. Edited by ProsaicProse

It doesn't make sense. The fact that Sith put other Sith into slavery is irrelevant. That was before the empire, where Sith are considered god tier because of their force sensitivity. A force sensitive Sith would literally never be made a slave in the Empire. One without such a connection to the force however, rare as they are, could be, because they are pretty much seen as dirt. Obviously though a forceless Sith could not be an Inquisitor, so yeah.

It doesn't make sense. The fact that Sith put other Sith into slavery is irrelevant. That was before the empire, where Sith are considered god tier because of their force sensitivity. A force sensitive Sith would literally never be made a slave in the Empire. One without such a connection to the force however, rare as they are, could be, because they are pretty much seen as dirt. Obviously though a forceless Sith could not be an Inquisitor, so yeah.

There is no reason a pureblood couldn't be sold into slavery or start off as a slave until discovered to be Force Sensitive and sent to Korriban for training. There are any number of ways this could happen - here are two off the top of my head.

* Parents might not have been Force sensitive and they were slaves. Being born of slave parents makes you a slave in the Empire without exception.

* Purebloods aren't actually purely the original sith species - it is possible that the outer visible sith traits started manifesting themselves later in the person's life, coinciding with their manifesting Force sensitivity. By the time they arrive on Korriban they look fully pureblooded.

There is no reason a pureblood couldn't be sold into slavery or start off as a slave until discovered to be Force Sensitive and sent to Korriban for training. There are any number of ways this could happen - here are two off the top of my head.

* Parents might not have been Force sensitive and they were slaves. Being born of slave parents makes you a slave in the Empire without exception.

* Purebloods aren't actually purely the original sith species - it is possible that the outer visible sith traits started manifesting themselves later in the person's life, coinciding with their manifesting Force sensitivity. By the time they arrive on Korriban they look fully pureblooded.

Not even. If you follow the Sith Inquisitor bloodline, it makes sense since following the plot reveals Kallig's heritage to you.

Since the current Sith Empire is founded on the original Sith Empire, and disgraced, broken, or humiliated families were enslaved by more powerful Sith bloodlines, it is very likely (considering the role of the Sith Inquisitor) that all of Kallig's bloodline was enslaved to keep their will broken and prevent the family from uprising.

Another answer is that since Sadow was so thorough in eradicating Kallig's records, he probably tried destroyuing his bloodline too. The Sith Inquisitor's ancestors, perhaps just one child, was given to slavery to save him from wiping out their family entirely.

It is a good rp story. I do not think of BW caving to community demands when it is simply leaving an option open that makes complete sense in the overall plot.