Cargo Hold sorting of identical items ?

schufirefly

is there anything in the works for the ability to sort identical items into stacks when sending them to your cargo hold rather then play match up with your current stacks ?

i cant seem to find any sticky or bug report related to if they plan on implementing this..

would be great so it autosorts out identical items like how it does in wow..

thanks,

Schuey

P.s if someone else has seen the sticky for this post a reply so i can read it thx again..

Yea this so annoying, having 3-4 stacks of the same thing just fills up cargo hold slots for no reason I can tell. That is just bad programming or a design flaw that really should be fixed.

Was it the same way in beta and they just decided to leave it the way it was or was it never reported as a problem...that I find hard to believe.

The current workaround is to send everything BACK to your main inventory. It will stack them together, and then you can once again send them to your cargo hold.

Huge pain in the butt, but better than trying to match up icons that mostly all look the same.

The current workaround is to send everything BACK to your main inventory. It will stack them together, and then you can once again send them to your cargo hold.

Huge pain in the butt, but better than trying to match up icons that mostly all look the same.

Awesome, thanks for this info! This indeed sounds much easier than what I am doing all the time now with my crafting mats: trying to play memory with all the icons in the cargo hold.

I purchased a second cargo hold spot and sorted my things into groups of 8. So I have crystals sorted by colour into a section, artifacts in another etc etc. It is workable but on the other totally unacceptable for a new game like ToR to not have a basic item stacking function.

World of Warcraft did that day one...............7 years ago.

I purchased a second cargo hold spot and sorted my things into groups of 8. So I have crystals sorted by colour into a section, artifacts in another etc etc. It is workable but on the other totally unacceptable for a new game like ToR to not have a basic item stacking function.

As said, this is a bug, it will get fixed.

The fix is to transfer into your characters inventory, which WILL stack them, and them move them back into the bank. It only takes a minute to do this and is just a temporary workaround.

I'd love a feature to stack items in my cargo hold.

I'd also like to see a new option on the right click menu for the companion so that the Companion takes crew skills materials back to your cargo hold, which could work just like the option to sell grey items.

Basically, it makes absolutely no sense to store them in your inventory if all your comps are going to do is use them back at your ship (where the cargo hold is).

Edited by Tarka

World of Warcraft also was pretty much unplayable the first week(s) because servers were down 80% of the time. Also half of the classes weren't even finished, and some (Paladins for example) didn't even have their talent trees fixed until the 2nd expension.

Comparisions with WoW suck.

World of Warcraft also was pretty much unplayable the first week(s) because servers were down 80% of the time. Also half of the classes weren't even finished, and some (Paladins for example) didn't even have their talent trees fixed until the 2nd expension.

Comparisions with WoW suck.

Comparisons with wow on points that are completely irrelevant to the thread suck even moreso.

Edited by Tarka