Proof that republic is overpowered!

DarkSchapie

All republic needs for a faceroll premade is mostly grav rounds with a few pokket healers. I've seen this premade on my server and its funny when i cast an interrupt on one of their commandos spamming grav rounds they just run around or stand still then resume. I call them the "grav round derps" premade.

All republic needs for a faceroll premade is mostly grav rounds with a few pokket healers. I've seen this premade on my server and its funny when i cast an interrupt on one of their commandos spamming grav rounds they just run around or stand still then resume. I call them the "grav round derps" premade.

A bit like those tracer missle spamming premadea Republic face then

very simple...

they had healing you did not

not sure if its an imperial flu going around, but i often find myself at the top of the healing, and im 100% dps specced, the only one i even consider throwing an unspecced slowass heal on besides myself, is the ball carrier

its likely because healers get shaftet on medals

A bit like those tracer missle spamming premadea Republic face then

Not entirely true like the guy that posted the mirror stuff. The ammo system is better then the heat of BH. Just now in a pvp match me and a second sorc where attacking 1 commando he was completely alone he kept healing rly quick to full health and his ammo was about 50% we did not kill him. I dont care if u call me unskilled I know im a good player atleast good enough. Same with the "overload" skill when i use it they never fly as far as the republics use theirs.

TRUE STORY :D