Does anyone else hate Centurion Tokens?

JJDrakken

I sure do, being at 50, with retarded randomness of Champion bags(5 head pieces anyone?)

I have stack of Centurion Tokens, sitting around doing crap. They need to be like Warzone tokens to Merc Tokens. 30 for 1 Champion Token.

Anyone else think that would be a good use for them?

JJ

I sure do, being at 50, with retarded randomness of Champion bags(5 head pieces anyone?)

I have stack of Centurion Tokens, sitting around doing crap. They need to be like Warzone tokens to Merc Tokens. 30 for 1 Champion Token.

JJ

Indeed, but don't make it that high. Something like 9:1 should do the trick.

We could melt them all down to a 2 meter brick, and use that to put shielding around a small thermal exhaust port on the Death Star. Go green!

Few existing topics on this.

The best idea that I have read (sorry don't remember poster of this) is that it is currently the wrong way round and they should reverse it.

So you would get an occasional token for the lower level gear and commendations for the next tier up gear. That way the gear tokens could be exchanged and you could use that gear while saving up for the next tier with commendations. I think this would make more sense.

So in a bag you would get Centurion token + Champion commendation or 3 x Champion commendations. Once at 50 the BM bags would give Champion token + BM commendation or 3 x BM commendations.

Edited - For clarity.

Edited by Kandrick

All of the PvP gear items need their costs reduced and COMPLETE trade up system needs to be implemented. This gear grind is total crap. Sure, maybe PvP gear stats prevent high end PvE raiders from trumping everyone with their gear, BUT ALL YOU DID WAS REPLACE ONE GRIND WITH ANOTHER. How did that solve anything... oh wait, it didn't. Reduce PvP gear cost so everyone can get it relatively quickly. What's the worst that can happen, we all get geared up PvP on a level playing field? OH ON! ANYTHING BUT THAT! /signed

Few existing topics on this.

The best idea that I have read (sorry don't remember poster of this) is that it is currently the wrong way round and they should reverse it.

So you would get an occasional token for the lower level gear and commendations for the next tier up gear. That way the gear tokens could be exchanged and you could use that gear while saving up for the next tier with commendations. I think this would make more sense.

So in a bag you would get Centurion token + Champion commendation or 3 x Champion commendations. Once at 50 the BM bags would give Champion token + BM commendation or 3 x BM commendations.

Edited - For clarity.

That would actually make a lot more sense.

Ever tried using all that centurion commendations to buy yourself centurion gear?

Works wonders for me...

Seriously, stupidity on these forums surprises me more day by day.

The only issue with the bags is the unwillingness of people to wait for the random to finally work in their favor. I'm on 6 relics without having seen a weapon - whoopdeedo. I stopped counting the bags. Problem solved.

The randomness is a little lame for people with efficiency fetishes (and of course people with legitimate concerns about getting battle before champion), but for me, the game of chance I play with 200 war/200merc...is honestly a little addictive.

I feel really sorry for all of you... I have never got a repeat of anything...

Im missing my champion hands and belt and ill have the complete set

I just hit valor rank 30 today.

Im sure Ill never end up with the hands and belt now that Iv jinxed myself but oh well lol..

I feel really sorry for all of you... I have never got a repeat of anything...

Im missing my champion hands and belt and ill have the complete set

I just hit valor rank 30 today.

Im sure Ill never end up with the hands and belt now that Iv jinxed myself but oh well lol..

Crash Die Fire! :)

JJ