Companion as a healer..

Edo_dk

Hi TOR guys..

I couldnt find an answer with search engine.. But i got a quick question.. What companion do you use when you do solo pve as a healer merc.. And why.. I tryed blizz but it went SOOOOOO SLOOW.. i am dps again.. but will be rolling heals again.. so i would be werry greatfull for some info..

Thanks..

I'm using Blizz when I'm doing my dailies, I geared him up with columni/champion gear and he seems to be doing just fine.

His dps might not be the best (which is why you might want to use a geared Gault), but he tanks perfectly even in 2 man groups, so throw in a power shot/explosive dart here and there and mobs should go down rather quickly.

tank companions in general are really dependant on their gear. I use Blizz because he is a baddass. He has great abilities and holds threat well...he just needs the gear so he can hold his own without you having to chain heal like a mad man to keep him alive.

I use hand me down gear from my merc arsonal. He is a powertech so I always go for aim, endurance, then tech crit etc what ever you like. Once I started to swap out his old gear with some nice epic purple, orange stuff he really started to shine. I got him a nice mod orange blaster, a sweet shield and some epic armor pieces so far. Once I am 50 he will get the full deck out. (i am level 48 and armor tech)