The devs are in fire!!!

XplaguesX

Thankfully your tears are putting it out.

SR posted last night about EGA, pretty much everyone who preordered early will be in by tomorrow, and will get the 5 days we COULD HAVE gotten when EGA was announced. If you only preordered late November, the. You should have known from the start you wouldn't get in day one.

This won’t change the amount of entitlist, self serving, immature, cry-baby, forum troll posts that have plagued this forum since the first wave yesterday.

And to go further, it won’t stop for a while. There will be a bunch of people constantly QQ'ing over the entire thing. At least until the first 30 days are over, we will have to see the same crap we have been seeing.

This is the MMORPG genre, never have I seen a larger cesspool of nerdrage. Every single one of them is flaming so hard over a friggin’ video game.

I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

I will be dancing when Jan. 20th rolls around and the free month is up. The forums will be so clean and shiny then. Well I hope so. In early, is still in early. I don't know why people don't just keep busy, like stocking your fridge, cleaning your house, and finishing your Christmas shopping.

This won’t change the amount of entitlist, self serving, immature, cry-baby, forum troll posts that have plagued this forum since the first wave yesterday.

And to go further, it won’t stop for a while. There will be a bunch of people constantly QQ'ing over the entire thing. At least until the first 30 days are over, we will have to see the same crap we have been seeing.

This is the MMORPG genre, never have I seen a larger cesspool of nerdrage. Every single one of them is flaming so hard over a friggin’ video game.

I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

This is by far the worst prepubescent, hair pulling, geek freakout I've ever encountered.

I must be to old for this but in complete denial because my fingers hurt from typing responses to all the Varuca Salts on these forums, I am getting tired already and I just got on these forums like an hour ago.

I'm busting out my Centrum silver and double dosing to whoop some serious *** now!!!