So you have canceled you Subscription

SINZKILLER

Good luck to you

Bye

enjoy

P.s

you can take the trolls with you

I'm hoping what I hear is true and by Subscription start we won't see the trolls.

P.S. Just use your Troll List, AKA ignore.

Edited by Daeborn

How come it seems you either have to love the game, or hate it and unsub and troll.

I love the game, but I am very critical of many of the features of this game either lacking or dont exist, mainly the MMO part.

I love the single player story. i like my guild and I like grouping. I play 2-5 hours a day and I have fun.

Same, the only thing is that I was milked and forced to buy a 60 day time card because their fail credit card system was broke... go figure, fail like the rest of the game.

Milk us some more Bioware and EA.

Oh and any other game you release other than MMO. I will be sure to pirate it. Thanks.

PLease advise as to who put a gun against you head and took the money from your wallet...

How come it seems you either have to love the game, or hate it and unsub and troll.

I love the game, but I am very critical of many of the features of this game either lacking or dont exist, mainly the MMO part.

I love the single player story. i like my guild and I like grouping. I play 2-5 hours a day and I have fun.

This makes no sense.

You say the MMO part is lacking and yet you are grouping with your guild...

Not trying to bash.