Imp & Rep toons on same account

Motavi

Howdy! i was wondering if there is anyways to have some form of connection to your alts say your main is a Trooper and yer alt is a bounty hunter? I guess maybe a shared bank for the account or able to mail something? or will we just have to live complete separate lives and have a Imperial guild and a republic guild? and maybe any info somebody may have on if they have read or heard anything bout addressing this. Thanks in advance for any info!

Howdy! i was wondering if there is anyways to have some form of connection to your alts say your main is a Trooper and yer alt is a bounty hunter? I guess maybe a shared bank for the account or able to mail something? or will we just have to live complete separate lives and have a Imperial guild and a republic guild? and maybe any info somebody may have on if they have read or heard anything bout addressing this. Thanks in advance for any info!

There's nothing currently and honestly I wouldn't expect there to be.

oh i understand that perfectly, i was just wondering :p i am an altoholic and really consider each toon my main depending on what im feeling for the given session as opposed to somebody who has one main with a cpl little alts. Im not wanting anything either, just gathering info so that i know how to handle my toons. Edited by Motavi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.