cirt losing value as you level up for annihilation

Exiledtyrant

will crit become obsolete at level 50 for annihilation maruaders?

with only 3 pieces of level 33 gear that have crit on them I have 19.70ish% crit

juyo form adds another 15% crit chance to bleeds and when i hit 50 i have another 6% crit chance from the ravage tree since bleeds are counted as force damage.

since most 50 epics armor should have crit on it will there be a point to stacking it at all or should i push as much surge as possible?

will crit become obsolete at level 50 for annihilation maruaders?

with only 3 pieces of level 33 gear that have crit on them I have 19.70ish% crit

juyo form adds another 15% crit chance to bleeds and when i hit 50 i have another 6% crit chance from the ravage tree since bleeds are counted as force damage.

since most 50 epics armor should have crit on it will there be a point to stacking it at all or should i push as much surge as possible?

Well you will find that the surge you are looking for comes with crit as well for the most part.

Crit will lose it's value over other states due to Annihilation and our "Berserk" ability granting our bleeds 100% Crit

It doesn't lose all it's value you though, it just diminished a bit comparative.

Surge really starts to shine though, I'd highly suggest reaching your "Hit cap" and stacking power / Surge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.