do class quest have a required level?

Daniellcarlson

I don't think there's a hardcoded limit to them, but you will get your *** handed to you unless you can drag around a much higher level player.

This is also an anecdotal account, but I seem to recall someone telling me that there was an instance used in their class quest that their extra party member couldn't enter, so you may have to do some parts of it solo.

Yes. If you push "L" and check the section labeled "Class", it will list the level "recommended" and a color for whether its hard (red) or easy (green/grey).

I've skipped ahead and done some, but its pretty hard to do most of them unless you are within a few levels (usually 2-3).

I don't think there's a hardcoded limit to them, but you will get your *** handed to you unless you can drag around a much higher level player.

This is also an anecdotal account, but I seem to recall someone telling me that there was an instance used in their class quest that their extra party member couldn't enter, so you may have to do some parts of it solo.

Yep. There is a part on Hoth for the Inquisitor that makes you "solo" defend them while they do something. I don't think you can bring another player along on that one

Edited by LeSamourai

Actually any one can go into the class quest area that is a group with you. It is as simple as the person who's class it is runs in first. Now if you have a person that is the same class as you you have to check the allow same class story area share or what ever that is. Then who ever enters first owns the story and you would have to do it twice. Once for each of you.

as in im level 16 or so and im looking to get all my companions. i dont care if i will get killed multiple times over i can always get help to do some of the killing so no need to lecture me on how many times i will die.

do they have a required level to do?

NO there is no required level you jsut need to complete one to get the next one.

Yes. If you push "L" and check the section labeled "Class", it will list the level "recommended" and a color for whether its hard (red) or easy (green/grey).

I've skipped ahead and done some, but its pretty hard to do most of them unless you are within a few levels (usually 2-3).

Yep. There is a part on Hoth for the Inquisitor that makes you "solo" defend them while they do something. I don't think you can bring another player along on that one

also not looking for recommended looking for required so.

also not looking for recommended looking for required so.

Not sure why you would want to get all of your companions at lvl 16. There is a cap on how many you can send out on crew skills based on lvl. I wasn't able to have all five of my off duty companions on crew skills untill 49.