Bioware please dont listen to the newbies and ruin the game. Heres a real idea.

hieroo

No one really knows what you guys are thinking but honestly I love being able to que with my friends that have not played as much as me and probably will not play as much as me. People can say all they want that the people who are 50 are going to quit and the people who are not 50 will subscribe longer, in my last thread this seemed to be a hot topic. For one, this is so false and I am sure bioware knows that the real subscribers that will stay around are the ones who are 50 already. We have invested many many more days and weeks in this game than those who are 30, and those who are lower level really do not know the real reason they are even dying. The truth of it is there are WAY MORE factors involved than saying a level 50 killed me because I am level 15. Before I hit 50 I was tearing 50's up no problem and honestly if you are A SOLID SMART PLAYER IT IS MORE BALANCED. If you play your class the way it suppose to be played then you will be fine. Being 50 you obviously have played your class a lot and are more familiar with it than a level 10 would be with their class. My friends and I have been testing this and honestly being level 20 is not much of a handicap. If you are a good player and know what your doing you can still pull 250k-300k+ DMG with a level 20 class no problem, we were rolling level 50 groups its all in how you play and the factors around you that add in on it.

Anyways now to the real topic of the post:

Add more rewarding factors for end game PVP, the Ranking and armor is nice but a lot of us are maxed out already :) There is one thing that I have seen over and over on the forums is that DAOC - Dark age of Camelot- was by far the best PVP game ever and there is ONE*** ONE** Main thing that they did that NO OTHER GAME HAS DONE SENSE , This is that they Made passive and Active abilities that you can gain from PVPING. I see the legacy thing seems to be some version of this and sense PVE is a cakewalk in this game and only challenge, which really is not a challenge because half the people are new MMOers, is infact PVP. Obviously adding abilities for ranking up in pvp would be a huge stretch but without it I think people will slowly start to unsubscribe after they re-roll ten times. Because lets face it, the game is a little bare end game but what game is not bare not even a month after it is released. I would hope to see some kind of abilities added for PVP because this is the ONLY thing that will make people want to continue to play the level 50 character. And please dont make the Valor levels so easy this time :) Obviously this will take a long time and cause imbalance in the game that is pretty well balanced but right now there is really no point in PVPing, especially after you have all champion gear..

No trolling if you do not have something to say about the pvp abilities needing to be added wether it be either negatively or positively then there is no real reason to reply to my post. Thanks

I'm a big fan of copying anything that DAOC did. It was, by far and away, the only "PVP MMO RPG" that's ever been made.

PvP is a huge aspect of an online game like TOR for me. However, each time a new game is in development and only has 2 factions, I immediately understand that this isn't going to be a pvp game. But I'm fine with arcade pvp like wow and tor. I just wish mythic would go back to their roots.

About the newbie part, Just because you're lvl 50, that automatically makes everyone newbies? Uhm.I think you need to relearn what that means, And considering people have accounts from 2008 on this site, And you joined in 2011, To them You're the newbie here.

Ok, i'll bite... That people spend their time doing nothing but playing is fine by me, but there is one thing I have a problem with... Brackets for both premade groups and level 50s should be implemented asap. Why, you might ask? Simply because lower level players does not hold up against geared 50s with expertise and cordination. Many people questioned the arena aspect in WoW, and might not like it but there you are at least put up against someone of your equal level. // and no, I dont play wow.

By having everyone in the same bracket, you are basically ruining the PvP experience for everyone who isn't in a premade with a bunch of 50s. I realise that bioware might have intended to put 50s in the lower brackets to avoid population issues, but ruining the pvp for the rest to satisfy a select few? ..

PvP should be about who is the better player, not who put the most hours into it // and just because you put a lot of hour into it doesn't mean you're a good player.

also there's the class imbalance, but im not gonna rant about that because im a sorc and always place top dmg/heals.. GG // end rant.

Edited by Nestae

Post in these forums you're BOUND to get trolled, if you believe anything different you ARE a newbie...

as for the PvP in this game, well with the exploits (ilum, etc.) the whole thing's a joke which afforded people to gain gear and xp without earning it. The only fix is to lose it completely or re-vamp the enire program... As for your only being interested in PvP ( obviously it's the reason you bought the game ) I'd suggest you go back to where you were before... unless you were sub-par there ) and so only feel superior in a game where cheating in PvP has so far been the norm..IMO..

Edited by Greyhorse

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.