What Level are you as of 01/11/12?

DarthCalame

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

43 Sorcerer

I have to say the closer I get to 50 the less motivated I feel like playing, which is the complete opposite experience I've had with other mmo's.

Perhaps its how tedious and samey this game feels, perhaps it's because I know there is almost nothing to look forward to at 50...who knows.

"I have been playing since 12/13/2011 and as of today I am a Level 39 Juggernaut, Immortal Tree, 33% to 40...

WHERE ARE YOU? "

Does it matter?

I think what matters is whether the Players are enjoying themselves or not. I am, are you?

no

43 Sorcerer

I have to say the closer I get to 50 the less motivated I feel like playing, which is the complete opposite experience I've had with other mmo's.

Perhaps its how tedious and samey this game feels, perhaps it's because I know there is almost nothing to look forward to at 50...who knows.

Level 23 , same since I quit and deleted this garbage on 1/03/12 then I smashed my cd's

glad im not alone in that mindset. aside from breaking it, thats just odd behaviour

Edited by mcfabulous

Only been playing since 12/20 and I'm only at 33 (Sith Assassin)

I'm also taking my time just a bit due to the posts from those that have already hit 50 in the hopes that when I get to 50 things are a bit better.

Edited by Sereloth

37 on main (sniper), 19 Trooper

Everything else is 5 to 13. Been playing since dec 17th.

Would probably have been 50 long ago. But I work a higher level retail position. Oct-Dec releases make me sad :(

qft... I'm in the same boat... main is sitting at 42 with various lower level chars....

playing since 12.18 and I've been 50 for a while now on my marauder, 20 BH besides that and a lv 15 SA. Suprised to see that so many people aren't 50.. I didn't powerlv, did every quest there was excluding some H4 where I couldn't find anyone and that was it until 50.