What Level are you as of 01/11/12?

DarthCalame

34 and im bored senseless.

Not even logging in when I get home tonight.

I played WoW for 7 too many years to play WoW again if you know what I mean.

I guess I'm glad I never played that bunny hopping script kiddie disney toon game past the vanilla 14 day trial or else I might not be having near the fun I am in SWTOR playing out my story on 6 different toons.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm glad I never played that bunny hopping script kiddie disney toon game past the vanilla 14 day trial or else I might not be having near the fun I am in SWTOR playing out my story on 6 different toons.

Yeah its a regret that plagues you to basically any mmo, but I'd be able to overlook it if there was some social aspects to this game. I've tried plenty of times, done lots of social activities (what little there is to be had), but the game really erases need for other players.

It went from being pretty darn amazing to souring almost over night after around 25.

It cant just be me though, all my friends are on a similar boat, they went from being on at a decent rate to getting on for an hour if that then heading off to bed, right around 30.

Started day 1 early access.

I have:

45 Sage

35 Vanguard

11 Scoundrel

10 Jedi Knight

I still play a few hours a night after work and a lot on weekends...and I did play WoW for quite some time (as well as NUMEROUS other MMOs) and I still love the game.

Edited by Dubblebass

Sith Sorcerer lvl 35. Got in during early access but lost almost 2 weeks while I had to wait for my game to arrive, downside of being in Aus.

Would have more chars but made a bet with a mate that I could go 3 weeks with just one character, cause in my wow days I had way too many low lvl alts. :D

Started playing during the first day of early access, so 13.12. Currently my highest level character is a lvl 43 Jedi Sentinel. Also got a lvl 33 Sith Inquisitor and 4 other characters around 10-20, whom all are actually characters I plan on playing with my friends only.

So yea, I have WAY too much free time on my hands. :p

Started on 12/14.

Level 29 powertech BH, level 23 scoundrel smuggler, level 3 IA (plus another IA I played to see an alternate gender scene and then deleted).

Plus, I spent a lot of time with family over the holidays, took a week's vacation to the FL Keys, and sadly, had to go back to work.