The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I love my vanguard

Phixler

Been 50 for about 2 weeks and have most of the champ super commando gear, shield spec. I love this class. So much survivability, respectable damage even as a tank, lots of fun.

All these lowbies QQ about the class, just wanted to post and say stick with it, it gets amazing. :)

I'm quite shock when i re-rolled to my vanguard.

This class is so powerfull, have ability to tank, kite,shutdown caster and very good damage.

This is my WZ result (named Gerrard) as a lv27 which is never happen to my lv50 guardian, anyway it doesn't mean that guardian is much up class but may not suitable for me.

http://s15.postimage.org/b4m7d5ejf/van27.jpg

From now on i'll stick to this toon always!

Vanguard is a great class. I've not had any significant problems and have only found one or two situations I couldnt handle with relative ease. Hardest places were Coruscant and tatooine for some reason but hard only in comparison to how easy everywhere else has been.

However, having also rolled a DPS I appreciate how little dps vanguards actually do. Not a complaint, just an observation. Im quite happy to have a guy wail on me for 10 minutes and still win - honks them off no end :)

Edited by origional