Flashpoints containing as much conversation as Black Talon?

I haven't completed many flashpoints (I cannot be arsed to spend 30-45 mins yelling in general), perhaps only 4 or 5, but I got majorly disappointed because none of them had as much conversation as Black Talon had.. They were all just "good" ol' dungeon running which actually makes me sleepy.

Please tell me that the other ones that I haven't done are NOT the same.

I'm afraid they are, and I'm questioning why myself. The Esseles was an AWESOME experience and made me feel like I was actually in a Star Wars movie. The others just feel like regular MMO dungeons (with the exception of Maelstrom Prison and to a lesser extent Taral V, but I won't spoil those here).

The lack of cut scenes and social points is an overall huge disappointment.

Flashpoint lightside/darkside choices are often lackluster and repetitive choosing to let people live in a control room or die in literally every flashpoint.... It's silly.

Thanks for your replies.

Ok.. That was a huge let-down for me. To be honest I feel abit tricked as I got sucked in with the Black Talon and the Esseles in beta, only to face grindy dungeon mashing.

Because of this I think I will play til level 50 and probably stop there and go back to "the other" MMO.

Thanks for your replies.

Ok.. That was a huge let-down for me. To be honest I feel abit tricked as I got sucked in with the Black Talon and the Esseles in beta, only to face grindy dungeon mashing.

Because of this I think I will play til level 50 and probably stop there and go back to "the other" MMO.

All of the FP's that have hard modes have plenty of dialogue and story, which is 6 in total at lvl 50.

Esseles/BT

Maelstrom Prison/Foundry

Taral V/Boarding Party

Directive 7

Battle of Ilum

False Emperor

The leveling ones (IE all the ones you enter through the Dropship hangar) are really just there to fill the gaps in the leveling process.

All of the FP's that have hard modes have plenty of dialogue and story, which is 6 in total at lvl 50.

Esseles/BT

Maelstrom Prison/Foundry

Taral V/Boarding Party

Directive 7

Battle of Ilum

False Emperor

The leveling ones (IE all the ones you enter through the Dropship hangar) are really just there to fill the gaps in the leveling process.

Why do all of the other flashpoints need to be filler? With the layout of the planets there really aren't any leveling gaps that I've noticed, and even if there are there are plenty of Heroic quests to fill the gaps. I'd really like every flashpoint to be just as cool as the first one.