Rage Tree Preferred stats

LalaCalamari

What are the preferred stats for a Rage tree Marauder?

Obviously I want STR and End, with STR being the main stat. I'm asking about the other stats. I'm lost as to what I need.

Taken from Mach 5 Massacre's SW Thread

Accuracy: Increases chance for attacks to hit; over 100% it reduces the target's defense (dodge/parry).

Power: Increases damage done by melee and Force attacks.

Critical: Increases critical strike chance.

Surge: Increases critical strike damage bonus.

Alacrity: Reduces activation time. (There is much debate on whether or not this does/should affect the base GCD (for us attack speed) however at this point evidence is pointing to it only affecting the GCD on activated abilities (for us Ravage) and is therefore pretty terrible.

110% accuracy is indeed for end-game. Acc is used in PVE in general, but it doesn't matter much for soloing.

30% crit because as Anni (top PVE dps atm) we get a buttload of increased crit chance for our bleeds which make up roughly 1/3 to 2/5 of our damage output. 90% surge much for the same reason, not to mention when Bloodthirst is on CD, we pop Berserk to give our next 6 bleed ticks 100% crit chance. Bust that with a Surge trinket, and your numbers will explode the screen.

Power currently takes back seat because it has the lowest scaling per point (6 power > 1 bonus damage I think). It's not useless, by any means, but it's definitely not top dog.