Commando Healing

BrianLbs

Is fantastic, I love it. I can easily heal through hard mode EV with rather poor gear. I think its a very under appreciated class with Commando DPS being so dominant. I throw bomb heals and have a wide variety of combinations of support. Its awesome and I also never die in PvP granted that doesnt mean much to me

Combat medics are good healers. I enjoy the role immensely. But with the Sage AoE heal not being limited to 3 players and the bubble they get, they are going to be better.(especially in a raid situation)

The disparity in AoE heals between the classes is something that BW will need to address sooner rather than later. As it stands now, someone running a raid would have no reason to ever take a combat medic over a sage if the want to maximize healing.

Agreed.

In PVE commando is probably the best healer because he can sustain forever and spam strong single target heals. Overcharge is a very strong skill.

Especially if you have biochem. I use the reusable adrenals so if things look like they are going south I can pop the adrenal then pop overcharge. Throw down a kolto bomb then heal everything with advanced medical probe. You can come back from almost anything with this.

You use Hammershot to recharge ammo. you don't want to find yourself under 3-5 ammo because your ammo recharge rate will plummet.

Hammershot is more of a supplement to your main heals, probes. Periodically throw in a Hammershot and your ammo recharge rate will stay high.

Edited by Xhenn

I think that the largest problem with CMs is the fundamental lack of understanding of SCC and how ludicrously strong it is. But I won't argue, it IS the weakest healing AC, don't be fooled. The other healers aren't too strong by a long shot, CM just needs MINOR tweaks, and I do mean very minor. Pushing it even slightly too far would break balance in a huge way.