Decent-Looking Authentic Mandalorian Armor?

EquusMulus

Well I finally got onto Corellia anticipating Ciridium gears however when I finally got there and got a Ciridium helmet I found it has these cheek pieces that push farther than the face. After having the taste of vomit in my mouth I started looking for other gears that I could possibly hunt down that would look nice. To be fair I'm really really picky and mainly looking for something that is close or near looking to something like Demagol's Doctor Armor, or alternatively Rohlan's helm/armor but a bit less spiky. I really enjoy the T visor in the helm but I haven't found anything I really enjoy.

The PvP gears are too flashy and not really what I'm looking for and the lower level PvP Gears are too Clone Soldiery.

Has anyone found any good looking Mandalorian Armor/Helms? If so can you please post an Image. x__x

For anyone else who is curious about the Ciridium Helmet: http://i.imgur.com/XywSC.gif

Im still trying to find the rest of the TT-15A Powertech armor.

The gloves and legs were for sell on Taris from a vendor. But it appears all the rest is random world drops. Not Heroics or Flashpoints. SO it might be a LONG WAIT for me.

It looks exactly like the Hellfire set above, except dark grey/blue with red highlights.

The gloves and legs were for sell on Taris from a vendor. But it appears all the rest is random world drops. Not Heroics or Flashpoints. SO it might be a LONG WAIT for me.

It looks exactly like the Hellfire set above, except dark grey/blue with red highlights.

According to the info here the rest should be from the Taris bonus missions

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=157376

Hope that helps.

The TT-15A set was rather annoying to get lol. The head drops from a quesh champion/world drop in quesh not quite sure, the closest body is from the Flashpoint foundry 2nd boss (he drops a TT-15A foundry something or another, not the same set but black anyways), the legs and gloves on Taris, and the boots seem to be a purple drop only. I can't for the life of me find the modable version of the boots but most of the boots off of similar sets work anyways.

Now I just have to be 50 to wear my entire TT-17A Hydra set that I got just waiting for me :D. Jango Fett look here I come.

Edit: Taris bonus could be the reason why I haven't seen the boots/body of the set specifically, I did skip most of that planet since I was 2 lvls above it by the time I finished my class quest lol.

Edited by Synesis

According to the info here the rest should be from the Taris bonus missions

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=157376

Hope that helps.

Thanks, but its not the same set.

Taris Heroics drop either the "Elite Mercenary" or "Elite Prototype". However it does not give out "Powertech.

Like its been said, Gloves and legs from taris vendor, all the rest is drops

Taris Heroics drop either the "Elite Mercenary" or "Elite Prototype". However it does not give out "Powertech.

I don't like how narrow the visor is though that's why I like this set. :p

For anyone else who is curious about the Ciridium Helmet: http://i.imgur.com/XywSC.gif

:eek:

This is EXACTLY the kinda thing I've been after! Is there anything in game that resembles TristQueloon's Avatar?

There's an NPC with armour that I really want but I've only seen it one place in-game.

(Chapter 1 spoiler)

The two Mandalorians who serve Tarro Blood and who kill his former trainer (the old great hunt champion, forgot his name). The armour they wear is stunning!

I've had a look on knotor and there seems to be a lot of mando-ish items there based on the icons, but the actual in-game items look rather different. The prime example here is the PvP armour sets.

Quite disappointing really. Am I the only one who thinks the champion (and above) PvP armour looks ugly as hell?

Yeah looking on KnoTOR I found the Ultratech Supercommando's set which looks alot like the level 50 PVP set I remember in Dromund Kaas that has since disappeared. THIS is what a Mandalorian set looks like not the pathetic PVP sets we have now...that are obnoxious. Every BH goes through the storyline and becomes a Mandalorian so why does the top level gear look like crap? The top level gear should look like you are an elite mandalorian...just my .02

Bioware needs to give us access to the Mandalorian standard issue gear the NPCs get. Its absurd that we dont get it...the skin/assets are in game already...now just put the armor in game.

http://http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q194/InsaneDwarf/Screenshot_2012-01-04_23_09_40_809787.jpg

Mostly for the sake of the looks, blue with the white markings.

The legs and armor can be bought with commendations on tarris

have complete set except for boots

The helmet is level 45, other pieces are 38+

It comes in no other colors either, but keep asking for a dye system and maybe eventually we can make our suits more unique.

The helmet is not 45. I have been wearing the full set since level 40. Though I find the level requirement increases depending on the mods inside. For instance, my helmet now says level 49 required. I would see what the base helm is for you, but I'm not spending 20k to take the mod out.

Anyone know where the RD-17 stuff is from? I think it's called "Hellfire" armour. IT's the most mandalorian thing I've seen so far.

Also, I found a lv45 blue helm just like my avatar's one, but I don't know if there's a moddable version. Anyone know?