Arsenal PVE : crit or power?

Mumut

Sorry for my bad english :)

I just want to know what is better to up in a PVE HL optic. I think crit is good (because of talent who regenerate heat) but when i look the PVE set, it is full of power. So, i am hesitating, in particular to choose my relic :)

Thank you for helping me!

If you've reached those 'caps', you'd gain more from Power Adrenals/Stims per point than you would Crit/Surge Adrenals/Stims.

The source is reliable as far as I know. Seems to have put in a lot of time and has pretty extensive experience in-game.

Is it even possible and/or do we even need to care about this before level 50?

I'm level 33, I've hit the point where my craftable mods are starting to give crit/power and I don't know what to use. Considering the amount they give it doesn't seem possible to hit these caps...

Edited by AelixVII

Is it even possible and/or do we even need to care about this before level 50?

I'm level 33, I've hit the point where my craftable mods are starting to give crit/power and I don't know what to use. Considering the amount they give it doesn't seem possible to hit these caps...

You don't have to care too much before level 50 aside from anything but the crit. You really want to get yourself over 30% crit if you can once you get Terminal Velocity because it will make your life a hell of alot easier.