Best Spec for leveling Marauder?

Mondavian

I tried all 3 for a level after 40.

Annihilation is prime spec.

Virtually zero downtime with quinn. Can do heroic 2+ (provided the packs aren't too OP) solo. Can solo elites with ease.

If you having issues dealing with packs (3+) my advice. Leap in pop saber before you land tag 3 mobs with autos then on the third mob you Annihilate > ravage then clean up the rest with ease. Pop beserk on cooldown because you get 30 fury every pack at least once. Combined with cloak you are never raged starved if you have the rage generation talent.

Edited by Rampagingike

My problem in PvP is keeping a guy still long enough to blow through my powers. Everyone has a true CC ability to keep an opponent grounded. It seems all other classes have a butt load of CC stun type abilites and get off me abilities that just makes Marauder and even juggs work twice as hard to get in. Any tips on that I just respec to Rage.

My advice for smoothest progression, well what I did (after researching of course)

Level with Anni until lvl 30... the heals and crits make it cake to take down anything thrown ur way. At 30 if you spec into Rage you now have enough points to get all the way up to the smash upgrades for mass aoe damage and ull get ur next aoe at 32. Then around 35 (i waited until 40) spec into carnage and level with that until 50. I found this to be the best because it was seemless.. as well as very fun because u get to play around with alll specs without feeling like ur missing something. All in All.. I hope you don't reroll and choose to Enjoy the best class in the game :)

Well, Anni is pretty much deadly saber and rupture and beserk to watch the dots pop. and you can do all of that around level 20

while carnage is about gore and then hitting hard with crit force screams .. which you can't do reliably without massacre, and you don't get gore till 30. So at earlier levels anni is probably a better choice. have yet to spec rage though