Problem: Combat Medic Ability Responsiveness

Payneful

I don't really know where else to post this, but i just wanted to bring this to the attention of Bioware if they don't already know about this and if others are having the same problem.

I am having issues with specific abilities not responding to me trying to activate them. These abilities consistently and literally take 4-5 button presses to activate:

-Supercharge cells

-Reactive shield

-Triage adrenal

-Relics

Everything else takes anywhere from 1-3 presses to activate.

I am also having a problem with advanced medical probe, medical probe, and bacta infusion healing myself even though I had someone else targeted when I activated the ability.

Another problem I'm having with abilities that have an activation time is that the activation bar will sometimes stop and turn red as if I had just been interrupted, yet my cast goes off just fine.

I also noticed activation delay on Supercharge Cells. Sometimes, I have to hit it 2-3 times before it activates. It's annoying as hell, because I'm already hitting Kolto Bomb or APM with another finger and then I notice that they aren't getting the extra buffs.

The bar going red has happened to me too, but I think it might be because we are spamming too fast. Not having Quartz to gauge latency and queue spells depending on latency is annoying.

Anything else, not so much (anymore). Relics seem to activate fine for me, and so do consumables.

I used to get everything you describe to an aggravating level before I replaced my video card. I was also sharing my internet connection with my fiance over Christmas. Now, everything seems to be a lot smoother, so I'm not sure if it's just the video card, or video card + unshared connection.

I really feel like the fact that every ability has a graphic messes with the combat system. Sometimes I'll cast an ability that is already on cd and it will go through the graphic anyways and basically waste 2 seconds. And then theres the casting an ability and the graphic going off but the ability not getting used, not to mention the countless lag issues it causes with ability times. I think this delay is yet another reason why bioware should have invested more time in their combat system and less time with the voice acting.