Pureblood story differences.

Rayla_Felana

It was a really big deal in my Pureblood Sith, at least in the Korriban story. I haven't played non-Pureblood Sith yet, so I can't vouch for any changes, but the whole premise of the Sith Pureblood Warrior story is that your overseer at the Academy (perhaps ironically, a human) is trying to advance you ahead of a mixed-blood (also human, apparently) apprentice, to protect the purity of the Sith.

It was a really big deal in my Pureblood Sith, at least in the Korriban story. I haven't played non-Pureblood Sith yet, so I can't vouch for any changes, but the whole premise of the Sith Pureblood Warrior story is that your overseer at the Academy (perhaps ironically, a human) is trying to advance you ahead of a mixed-blood (also human, apparently) apprentice, to protect the purity of the Sith.

That part is identical for humans at least.

When you encounter other purebloods their is dialogue.

For instance that lord who wanted to gather samples on the overseer's purity, Tremel's purelood assistant says something like " you are of the blood if only your station was higher you would find more rewards" if you flirt. Basically other redskins comment as well.

I can't speak directly to the Sith Warrior story, but having played a Pureblood Sorcerer and now a Rattaki Assassin, there was maybe 1 or 2 instances where I had a different option to choose in conversation which related to my being a pureblood the first time, which was absent for the ratakki, but ultimately the story was the same. So I would kind of expect something similar to what you're experiencing: some novelty flair in regards to your pure blood, but no real impact on the story as a whole.

Spoiler: My pureblood gets to call Darth Malgus a punk for not being pureblood at the end of a certain flashpoint!

Edited by Natarii

10+ attractiveness to red people is a racial bonus for sith purebloods you know.

The only difference I noticed is that if you flirt with Sith purebloods as a pureblood, they are more open to flirt back etc.

Im not entirely certain about this, but from what I gather the whole premise about beeing a "pure" sith is based on your family tree. The more non-sith(force sensitive) that married and had children in your family, the more unpure it is.

So humans can be "pure" as well.

Example:

So for example if you go and have kids with Vette, your family will be less pure. If you go ahead and bang jeasa it'll be all good even though she's not a pureblood, but you do have to take into consideration that neither of her parents are force sensitive. This is kinda odd seeing as she is a progency of the force - which kinda goes against the whole point of this beeing pure of blood makes you more powerfull philosophy that the sith have.

It's kinda funny though, cause when the sith/dark jedi (humans) originally came to Korriban and intermarried with the sith race, beeing pure human was considered the most pure. At some point this clearly changed.

Edited by Nestae

Playing as a Pureblood just means you're playing as intended. By this I mean, Bioware kind of intended for some races to be played into certain classes over others. The SW is supposed to be played as a Pureblood, I think, where the SI is anything but a Pureblood.

So dialogue isn't going to change drastically.

Edited by DarkestDaemon

"Pure Blood Sith" has become sort of a misnomer in this game. Remember: in even more ancient times three fallen jedi fled to Korriban to escape punishment and found a primitive, yet force sensitive, race of aliens called "Sith". Using Sith alchemy they cross bred the species and over generations of this "Sith Blood" wasn't always in a Red-Skinned Sith.

My human Sith Juggernaut touts his "Pure Sith Blood" because he comes from a long line of Sith. He is a decedent of those conquerors (as any pure blooded human-looking-Sith is).

BW gave us the ability to play as Sith (the species) as well as Sith (the social/military rank in Empire society). I am not certain if being a Sith Sith is any different from being any other race Sith in the game. I do know that I can brag about my lineage of Sith-ey-ness in dialogue (especially on Korriban) despite being a Human Sith... I'm sure none of this was helpful

10+ attractiveness to red people is a racial bonus for sith purebloods you know.

The only difference I noticed is that if you flirt with Sith purebloods as a pureblood, they are more open to flirt back etc.

Im not entirely certain about this, but from what I gather the whole premise about beeing a "pure" sith is based on your family tree. The more non-sith(force sensitive) that married and had children in your family, the more unpure it is.

So humans can be "pure" as well.

Example:

So for example if you go and have kids with Vette, your family will be less pure. If you go ahead and bang jeasa it'll be all good even though she's not a pureblood, but you do have to take into consideration that neither of her parents are force sensitive. This is kinda odd seeing as she is a progency of the force - which kinda goes against the whole point of this beeing pure of blood makes you more powerfull philosophy that the sith have.

It's kinda funny though, cause when the sith/dark jedi (humans) originally came to Korriban and intermarried with the sith race, beeing pure human was considered the most pure. At some point this clearly changed.

you cant have kids with Vette lol, shes a twi'lek