Where are the Shadow tank shields?

salvadorellama

I've seen a drop from Taral V, but other than that I've not been able to find a shield generator with willpower on it.

I've maximized my artifice ability, the whole leveling process I've had to use a shield with strength on it.

Now that I'm looking through PvP items, it's the same thing: all focus item with no shield rating, or all shields with no willpower.

I'd really like to see this changed.

Also, what's the point of spending hard earned PvP points on orange "pvp" gear. None of it has expertise until you get to the "purple" tiers. All I have to do is update the mods, enhancements, etc. and I'd have the same thing.

Summary: The itemization really needs work.

I've seen a drop from Taral V, but other than that I've not been able to find a shield generator with willpower on it.

I've maximized my artifice ability, the whole leveling process I've had to use a shield with strength on it.

There are some as quest rewards and against commendations (in Belsavis, for example), though these are blue items, not orange/purple.

I'm finding this frustrating as well. Why do all the shields have Strength, and there are no Willpower versions of them? I'm using a shield much lower-level than I should, just because it still has willpower on it.

Funny. I was coming here to find out about this exact thing. Being an Artificer, I looked at the crafting list on the trainers, and could find nothing. So I figured I must have to switch to Strength based shield to upgrade the Endurance.

I don't know where they are all coming from, but I seem to see a regular stream of both green and blue willpower-based shields on the GTN. I've been able to keep myself upgraded pretty regularly with those, plus whatever ones I randomly run across while questing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.