What is wrong with you people?!

BarPa

I'm referring to all of you cry-babies who are canceling you're pre-orders cause you didn't get in on the 13/14.

Those were only empty threats. I don't think anyone actually canceled their pre-order because of that.

If someone did, well then good for them and good for me, that will be one less person queuing up on the servers.

Those were only empty threats. I don't think anyone actually canceled their pre-order because of that.

If someone did, well then good for them and good for me, that will be one less person queuing up on the servers.

Exactly what I meant

Can anyone explain me why so much anger about the pre-release, please?

Is anyone losing his jobs, his children, his house or something similar?

Is so important to get to level 50 just before launch day?

This is a game! I can not understand how people can say this stupid things about, getting days off for pre-release, cancelling orders and so... Does people really consider itself to be adults? Are not more important things in this world than entering to a game some days before it gets launched.

Honestly, this world needs an extintion. So much stupidity on this poor planet.

Hello all,

We know that it is frustrating to see so many negative posts and threads. However, we still do ask that our community members be constructive and respectful toward one another. Creating threads to bash and be rude to others only serves to cause more disruption. With that in mind, we will be closing the thread now.