PvP Queuing as a group is IMPOSSIBLE

Blue

Thats right. Try it. Make a group. Queue for a warzone.

You win or lose...

WAIT WHERES YOUR GROUP? It disbanded! Youre now queued solo...

Leave queue.

Tell your friends to leave queue...

Make a new group...

Requeue as a group.

Is this how bioware intended me to play with my friends?

Edited by Blue

uncheck requeue ... *rolleyes*

Please don't be so dismissive - it makes you look foolish and serves no benefit.

Regardless, I think that requeue should do so with the rest of the group! That way if you don't want to keep playing with them you can uncheck requeue when you leave. It's novel, and may make too much sense to work... but I think it deserves a chance to get looked at!

It'd also be fun and interesting if after a match you queued for solo - you had the option to stay with the group you matched up with - a system similar to what you see in XBOX 360 shooters, for instance. That way you can maybe socialize with people a little bit and work out some strategies, or maybe even make a new friend to PvP with.

Please don't be so dismissive - it makes you look foolish and serves no benefit.

Regardless, I think that requeue should do so with the rest of the group! That way if you don't want to keep playing with them you can uncheck requeue when you leave. It's novel, and may make too much sense to work... but I think it deserves a chance to get looked at!

It'd also be fun and interesting if after a match you queued for solo - you had the option to stay with the group you matched up with - a system similar to what you see in XBOX 360 shooters, for instance. That way you can maybe socialize with people a little bit and work out some strategies, or maybe even make a new friend to PvP with.

my only gripe is that the group gets disbanded after the match.

Having to reinvite everyone is a pain in the ***.

There is also always someone who occasionally forgets to uncheck the re-queue button. Then you tell everyone to drop queue and one person alt tabbed and you have to re-queue again.

I wipe to the queue boss all the time basically.

Having to reinvite everyone is a pain in the ***.

There is also always someone who occasionally forgets to uncheck the re-queue button. Then you tell everyone to drop queue and one person alt tabbed and you have to re-queue again.

I wipe to the queue boss all the time basically.

Agreed, the whole uncheck Que, reform group and reque is a pain in the arse. But hardly Impossible

I don't think people are saying it is impossible.. I just think in the year of 2012.. and decades of MMO a simple thing would already be worked out.. just show that BW maybe didn't listen to their beta testers or just didn't care or maybe not ready for the big show..

• 2 weeks later...
I agree me and my guildies have been recently doing pvp, and they need to make it so your group stays formed after the end of the match. its so annoying to have to constantly reinvite everyone. plus the pvp que on my server takes forever. so we are waiting around for anywhere from 5-10 minutes just waiting for a match.