Best Kinetic talent tree for lvl 32+

Engore

Hi there,

A large amount of information can be found here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=458

There are a few good builds suggested there and a lot of good information that will give you an idea on rotations and how to best use your abilities.

From my experience (currently level 40), the key to the Shadow class whether Inf/Balance or Kinetic, is the use of your various CC abilities.

For Kinetic, which I am, I usually try to begin by stealthing & MM an elite, dealing with the lower mobs and then fighting the Elite last...

I also find using Theran helps as I can usually end the fight with full HP.

Another note is that it is important to interrupt any mobs stronger abilities, if you see something charging up (blue bar powering up below mobs name) then interrupt it either with mind snap or force wave.

Hope this helps a little

Velius

if you see something charging up (blue bar powering up below mobs name) then interrupt it either with mind snap or force wave.

Hope this helps a little

Velius

Aaahhh! I've just started to realise that interrupts are now essential when fighting certain battles. I've made it to lvl 32 as a Shadow without needing them and feeling pretty powerful most of the time but some of those PvE Sith I'm now meeting are laughing at me as they bring me down fast. I was finding it hard to figure when they were making an attack that I should interrupt. Thanks!

Aaahhh! I've just started to realise that interrupts are now essential when fighting certain battles. I've made it to lvl 32 as a Shadow without needing them and feeling pretty powerful most of the time but some of those PvE Sith I'm now meeting are laughing at me as they bring me down fast. I was finding it hard to figure when they were making an attack that I should interrupt. Thanks!

This is when I realized it also. When I went back to do Nar Shaddaa's bonus series, the game suddenly jumped in difficulty. Before this, I had no problems taking on equal level elites or any other usual group of mobs.

I am now thinking of switching to a kinetic spec from infiltration. I made sure my gear and Theran's was up to date but I still die too much so hopefully the tank spec helps. It will also be nice to get into groups right away :)