Tatooine Balloon

dgranruth

Gave up going after datacrons on Nar Shaddaa. The platforming controls were just too *****. If Bioware want us to pull off moves like the Prince of Persia, give us controls we can actually use.
/shrug, I didn't find em too difficult (have em all up to Quesh)

yah the delay between pressing JUMP and actually jumping ingame makes it really frustrating to do any kind of pinpoint jumping puzzle

I posted about this lastnight, got shot down, seems only a very few folks have issues with "Jumping" and Datacrons...oh, wait, I work a full time job and cant spend a full day attempting to get 1 or 2 Datacrons...

No problem with the balloon but they should make the datacrons on alderaan and corelia accessible to all body types.

Wait... what? :confused:

I haven't gone hunting for those datacrons yet... but how are they not accessible to all body types? (I'm guessing 3 or 4 are too big for a tunnel of sorts?)

I haven't gone hunting for those datacrons yet... but how are they not accessible to all body types? (I'm guessing 3 or 4 are too big for a tunnel of sorts?)

From what I have gathered, certain body type can jump higher/move easier when jumping. Just what I have seen on forums, I, personally, have many problems with getting to Datacrons.

There is one on Alderaan where you have to squeeze through a door to get to. Body types 3 and 4 for Males can't fit through it, not sure about the Female body types.

There are also at least one datacron you have to 'slip through a crack in the wall' to get, and that crack is too small for male body size 4 to get into. There's at least one or two more that are somewhat like this.

Regarding the Tatooine balloon... that's honestly the reason I haven't tried to get this datacron yet. If I spent all that time waiting on the balloon, and then all that time on the balloon headed to the destination, and then the balloon poofed right before I got there? My eyes would bleed, I would be so angry. So I tell myself I'm sparing myself the potential frustration. I just hope they change/'fix'/something to stabilize it, soon.

There is one on Alderaan where you have to squeeze through a door to get to. Body types 3 and 4 for Males can't fit through it, not sure about the Female body types.

Try dueling someone hand have them pull you through the door.

Nothing beats the Pull/push effects when dealing with the effed up holocrons.

As an example you can skip the entire balloon ride on Tatoine (Balloon vanished (and apear way later on the travle path) on first atempt when the holocron was in sight, lolwtf wasted hour ).

Try dueling someone hand have them pull you through the door.

Nothing beats the Pull/push effects when dealing with the effed up holocrons.

As an example you can skip the entire balloon ride on Tatoine (Balloon vanished (and apear way later on the travle path) on first atempt when the holocron was in sight, lolwtf wasted hour ).

tried that, unless its been changed my beefy inquisitor couldn't be pulled through the door for the alderaan one. Shame too because its willpower.

This thing has happened to me now on 2 characters and almost right when I get to the damn sand crawler. I know the point of a mmo designers is to get people to waste as much time doing nothing as possible to keep subscriptions lasting longer, but isnt that what the fleet stations are for.

This is happening due to the sharding BS that they have. I was forced into shard 2 from shard 1 of tatooine. No popup. Just their lame way to save a few dollars on servers.

A 40+ minute wait on a good day with no fights in between, standing there and clicking something every few minutes to not auto log out is not gaming. It is just a waste of time.

Another problem with a 10 minute fix ignored. A ramp next to the sand crawler is too much to ask.