Just beat Darth Angral

ipxAnima

Lvl 30 watchman Spec, took me quite a few times but what I did for anyone who got stuck in my underleveled position. Use the mobs not killed yet, on his ship and get your centering up.

Then just pop zen and your dots on him at the beginning, use force kick whenever possible and make sure to use force stasis and pacify when force kick is down. By the time he is half or below half zen should be up again, use it (obviously) and keep fighting.

Lvl 30 watchman Spec, took me quite a few times but what I did for anyone who got stuck in my underleveled position. Use the mobs not killed yet, on his ship and get your centering up.

Then just pop zen and your dots on him at the beginning, use force kick whenever possible and make sure to use force stasis and pacify when force kick is down. By the time he is half or below half zen should be up again, use it (obviously) and keep fighting.

Good info. I know some people struggle with this. I love how they made the class quests so challenging. I had some issues with some of the pulls because I got into a hurry, but I one shot Angral myself doing similar to what you did. Maybe others that are struggling can take your advice. Remember bioware intended these class quests to challenge you as a Sentinel or Guardian, and if you are struggling then you are doing something wrong.

Honestly, they do imply that you will be fighting Darth Angral, not really a spoiler.

@Lancerx This boss was the most challenging for me, took me 6 - 7 times with endurance stim packs. I was about to give up, I even looked up some ways to beat him, sadly nothing popped up on google.

So I did some brainstorming and when it finally it hit me that I could possibly pop off zen twice in the fight was when I knew I could beat him.