Has anyone confirmed dual logging in this game?

Danylko

You know.. you buy a second copy of the game and have a second account, that is paid for. You want to play the game with your main account and second account at the same time (level at the same time).

Has anyone tried to do this and know how to do this? I remember in SWG days, you just had to modify a file and it will launch two instances of the game. Is that possible with SWTOR?

You know.. you buy a second copy of the game and have a second account, that is paid for. You want to play the game with your main account and second account at the same time (level at the same time).

Has anyone tried to do this and know how to do this? I remember in SWG days, you just had to modify a file and it will launch two instances of the game. Is that possible with SWTOR?

Cannot do. Now, if you virtualize environments and run 2 Windows machines on your hardware, that works.

I have access to 6 accounts...i'm just waiting for when dual logging becomes possible. I'm a patient man :)

6 accounts?! :eek:

That right there, is the kind of reason WHY they should either allow it or tell us how to do it if it's an option (whether it's modding a config file or what have you).

I am sure you are not the only one.

You may be waiting for quite some time. As long as the client requires Elevated status only one copy can run at a time.

Ah I'm patient as I bought 2 copies each for my little brother and sister (and myself of course). The money isn't a problem aslong as they enjoy playing, i'll keep paying.

However if one day I'll be able to multi box I'll create toons on all 6 accounts.

I had 10 concurrent accounts in SWG (Krayt farming for enzymes and pearls)

Edited by Jamus_Divinus