The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

All Servers Still Light.

Cerneo

Not really because everyone would just be on the ride having fun.

I'm not asking if someone should be mad on the flip side; but rather do they have the right if told they would get earlier access than those behind them and didn't?

Bottom line is EA/Bioware is doing things as they said they would. It isn't perfect, but they are sticking to their word. Like it or not; it used to at least be respected when people would follow the same premise.

I'm not asking if someone should be mad on the flip side; but rather do they have the right if told they would get earlier access than those behind them and didn't?

Bottom line is EA/Bioware is doing things as they said they would. It isn't perfect, but they are sticking to their word. Like it or not; it used to at least be respected when people would follow the same premise.

Ah but not everyone got play the game with the same rules, some had zero control of when they got the code.

Whatever the case, in a few days this will all be over, I just hope it leads to more interaction and explanation from Bioware.

I have no doubt this has been posted before, but please remember that this game has an early release date for tomorrow..

Now, im only speculating, but i figure since the demand is so high for this game, they are trying to get a decent chunk of us in and past the starting zones before the 15th, let alone the 20th.. imagine cata release all over again, but more rage.. :eek:

Us gamers arent known for being healthy, please dont give yourselves heart attacks from too much mountain dew and nerd rage. :)