Subtitled conversation speed

Nytraven

I'm not sure if i just missed an option somewhere in the settings or if this has been answered before. (I'm only checking about 4 pages back in forum without a search feature) My first conversation with T7 on my jedi knight saw this pop up for me. I entered the cantina and started his convo, got to the choice no problem, made my selection to get the 15affection, then it happened. He puts up 3 lines of his mathematical sentences, does his audio of about 3 or 4 beeps, and the conversation is over we are back in the cantina. Those 3 lines of text were on the screen no more than 1 to 1.5 seconds and it isn't sentences but math equations so it takes a little while to read.

There is no way to go back and look at a log of what was said in conversations that I can tell, so there really needs to be a way for the player to control when the next sentence is spoken when there is no audio version and only subtitles. Especially if it is the last sentence of the conversation and we are gonna get dumped back to the game. I have no idea what T7 said and that is the best part of the companions their back stories and quests.

Set one of your chat windows to include dialog, and then you can look back at it. I have one that includes just dialog and game info, so I can go back to check there if I miss something like that, or didn't see a reward message, or what-have-you.

Set one of your chat windows to include dialog, and then you can look back at it. I have one that includes just dialog and game info, so I can go back to check there if I miss something like that, or didn't see a reward message, or what-have-you.

You don't have to set anything. Just click the 'other' tab on the chat box and read the text, conversations are there by default.