Best companion for PVP

anarchythreeotwo

Torian is the hands down best companion to use as a BH. Gault hits hard, but he's a bit slow in his rotations. When we're bored, our guild will pull out our companions for some CvC (companion vs companion) action. My Torian has only lost 2 matches and one was the best CvC fight I've ever seen. Just before he died, he dotted the other comp who died a split second after. Great stuff.

Torian is the hands down best companion to use as a BH. Gault hits hard, but he's a bit slow in his rotations. When we're bored, our guild will pull out our companions for some CvC (companion vs companion) action. My Torian has only lost 2 matches and one was the best CvC fight I've ever seen. Just before he died, he dotted the other comp who died a split second after. Great stuff.

Do you actually fire their moves or do you just let them auto attack?

I just let them autoattack - i'm too busy with my own moves :)

Agreed, though I have a feeling they are following a certain rotation of their own. Last night while having a few CvC matches, we had a Torian vs Torian fight where it certainly seemed as if each was doing the exact same attacks in the same order.

I love Mako as she compliments my hybrid spec. And the only button I force use on her is the CC, got it macroed to my mouse so I can decide what target she should CC.

But if we're talking Companion vs Companion, then I have no idea, never had my companions fight anything without my trigger happy self butting in.

Well, we had some major laught's when my 50 lvl epixxed Blizz won like 3 duel's in a row with my 44 lvl friend ;]

Basicly we were rolling on the floor laughing when he finished off runner with his rocketluncher ;] It was hillarious.

Clearly outplayed ;]

torian is the hands down best companion to use as a bh. Gault hits hard, but he's a bit slow in his rotations. When we're bored, our guild will pull out our companions for some cvc (companion vs companion) action. My torian has only lost 2 matches and one was the best cvc fight i've ever seen. Just before he died, he dotted the other comp who died a split second after. Great stuff.

toast!!!!