8/8 preorder, got in first wave wed.

kolbys

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with all these threads is that then people who pre-ordered the day before or the same day all go "What? Why not me? I don't have the email."

When it really just could be how fast the system is sending them or how the email travels. I know my emails, texts, voicemails sometimes get lost in limbo until the carrier goes "Oh crap. Here ya go!"

Congratulations anyway. See you soon! :D

8/6 Here and no e-mail or lit up play button on launcher. The op was in here with a no I'm not trolling response already so I lay odds on him being just that. If I had my invite I sure as heck wouldn't be watching this thread anymore after announcing that I was in.

Truer words have never been spoken.

The problem with all these threads is that then people who pre-ordered the day before or the same day all go "What? Why not me? I don't have the email."

When it really just could be how fast the system is sending them or how the email travels. I know my emails, texts, voicemails sometimes get lost in limbo until the carrier goes "Oh crap. Here ya go!"

Congratulations anyway. See you soon! :D

If people really are getting in from 8/11 then there is no slow issue when multiple 8/7 are like "wheres my invite"

Whats going to be upsetting about it is the fact that after waiting a few more days, all the people i know who will have already started playing, wont be able to run anything once i do get in. There is no point in running when you have a level 30-50 running with you when you are only just level 1-15. The more time that passes, the more days that go by, the less people will feel like even playing since those they wanted to run with will be too far along that the groups will be hard to form with friends.

Whats going to be upsetting about it is the fact that after waiting a few more days, all the people i know who will have already started playing, wont be able to run anything once i do get in. There is no point in running when you have a level 30-50 running with you when you are only just level 1-15. The more time that passes, the more days that go by, the less people will feel like even playing since those they wanted to run with will be too far along that the groups will be hard to form with friends.

SO have them make a character your speed... With all the options out there they can make an alt to roll with you.

How are people with August 8th getting in and I'm sitting here with a August 7th and not able to play?

First come first serve my *** and yes, I'm using the launcher, not waiting for an email.

Don't forget - it's not the order date, but the date you entered the code!

Here is a screen cap of the email for those of you who think I'm trolling...i posted this thread solely to give some people hope that they would be getting in today, not to stir up trouble...screen cap is from my iPhone so excuse the quality.

http://tinypic.com/r/2mqpbip/5

(now for the KEYLOGGER!!!! Posts about my link....go!)

sorry for callin you a troll. this is a little silly though, a bunch of us who entered codes before you still haven't gotten our invites. shame on bioware =\

Looks like 8/7 was the cutoff.. Maybe 8/6

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out, but: while two customers can make their purchases at the exact same moment, that moment may be represented by two different dates. Given the time difference between the various zones of the US and EU, and the unconventional hours kept by so many gamers, we're bound to see a lot of "was it the 6th or the 7th?"... when in fact we're talking about the same day.

Hello!

We are glad to hear that people are getting their Early Access invites.

Everyone is eager to talk about today's wave of invites so we ask that our members continue the conversation at The Unofficial 2nd day EGA Invite thread. As you may have realized, these forums scroll by at the speed of light, and consolidating the many threads on this subject will help keep the forums a bit more organized and easier for everyone to use.

We are now closing this thread. Thanks for your cooperation.