to BW: a request

FunkyNassau

Remove the cooldown from sundering strike

Adjust the debuff number against the removed cooldown

Adjust skill tree accordingly

Remove slash from the game.

If you're feeling fruity retain the slash animation and put it 50/50 against sundering strikes to retain variety

Thank you

I don't fully support this instead I would just like to see a higher tier talent in the defense tree change slightly to remove the cooldown on sundering strike. by time you get to the top talents in that tree your already stacking 5 stacks of sunder on a target in two global cooldowns so its not a terribly great advantage all it would do is make building reliable focus a bit easier and allow tanks to drop one ability from there already crowded toolbars.

Don't think there's a spec out there that doesn't generate focus from sundering and would not be improved (streamlined, quality of life) from this change. Putting it higher up in the defense tree would be problematic.

But this....

Change the extra sunder per strike talent ( aptly named "improved sundering strike) to reflect a 1.5 sec cooldown reduction per point spent,

and then add the extra Sunder effect somewhere higher in the defense tree ( add to Blade barrier, or command - or solidified force if you want it lower.

Bang, everybody wins and all we lose is the pretty STrike animation.

I think They need to Give guardians SMALL Threat Generators on skills like, Sundering Strike, and Guardians Slash and perhaps even Slash to make it worthwhile, cause Me and one of my Friends play MT in different Guilds, I have personally stated I want to step down from MT to go Vigilence for Raids, because 1 skill of Hilt Smash on a 1 Minute cooldown is a bit stupid.

Maybe even if it is Tiny Threat on these Skills, it would make it 50%+ easier to tank in groups and raids. Perhaps if Force Sweep had a little bit of threat gen they would make the game acceptable to play as a Guardian tank, but not too easy that people can just stand there. spam 2 skills to keep aggro all the time. I just find at the moment if theres good dps in the group I cannot hold aggro without a minute or two to aggro build