question regarding companion affection

Nalein

I have read earlier that as player affection increases trade skill bonuses will increase and duration of trade missions will decrease; playing as a jedi knight I have reached 10000/10000 affection with kira

I have several short questions

1- doing stuff with Kira still still takes the same time compared with other companions regarding trade quests or crafting items, is this becasue I have also read that kira's affection was bugged

2- does affection progress to new levels after 10000/10000

3-or the time and skill bonus improvement tied to companion affection levels are not true

4-does anyone knows about bug where player chars with large body type not able to get to a certain datacron at alderaaan has been fixed ?

I have read earlier that as player affection increases trade skill bonuses will increase and duration of trade missions will decrease; playing as a jedi knight I have reached 10000/10000 affection with kira

I have several short questions

1- doing stuff with Kira still still takes the same time compared with other companions regarding trade quests or crafting items, is this becasue I have also read that kira's affection was bugged

2- does affection progress to new levels after 10000/10000

3-or the time and skill bonus improvement tied to companion affection levels are not true

4-does anyone knows about bug where player chars with large body type not able to get to a certain datacron at alderaaan has been fixed ?

1. The time for the crew skill missions that is shown in the mission selector does not change, but when you send the companion on a mission, the countdown on the companion view on the bottom left should show their return time as better - for example, a mission shown in the selector as a6 minute mission will actually complete in about 5 minutes if the companion "likes" you.

2. No, 10000 is the maximum.

3. Not as far as I know.

4. Still an issue as of the last time I checked, but I have not got a fat-assed character up to Alderaan since the last patch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.