Imp Turrets Tick Faster in Alderaan - Video Proof of More Favouritism

didrik

I won't even repeat the things that Imps have over the Republic, but this one just makes me angry. Watch it. I ran right straight away when Alderaan started and delayed the Imps from capping the turret while we capped the left one straight away. You will see that we had a ten point advantage over the Imps, and pretty much the moment they capped the right turret we were even again:

I wish I had recorded more of that warzone, because we held middle and left until 200, and just seconds after the Imps took middle we were both at 200. Please, add your voice to this thread and let BioWare know that you're sick and tired of realm imbalances!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely legit link. For 100%. :rolleyes:

LOL, seriously. The trolls are out in full force man. Oh yea, and nerf OP's please, they're stupid OP because they pop every stim in the book hit cooldowns and use trickets and burst huge every 3 mins. Amirite?

I actually just frapsed a whole warzone that shows the problem even better. Anyone know of a free Windows program to make one big video out of the smaller files fraps creates? I don't want to boot into Linux right now.

I can confirm this, I'm a shadow and with force speed I always take left turret the fastest. After, when the slow imps finally take their turret, suddenly our ship is at lower health than theirs. WT.F is this bull? I mean really, is BW so biased?

This is the only thing that pisses me off in this game, I mean how hard is to code the damn turrets the same for both teams?? :mad:

I actually just frapsed a whole warzone that shows the problem even better. Anyone know of a free Windows program to make one big video out of the smaller files fraps creates? I don't want to boot into Linux right now.

Windows Movie Maker.

Comes with your system.

I use freemake video convertor mate.

Very nice compression of files and you can join the 4gb fraps clips together with a single click.

Movie Maker didn't come with Windows 7 and Free Video Converter doesn't want to start. Thanks, though!

I will have to boot into Linux for work tomorrow morning anyway, I'll upload the video then.

You can download Movie Maker for free on Microsoft's website. Just google it and it should come up.

Movie Maker didn't come with Windows 7 and Free Video Converter doesn't want to start. Thanks, though!

I will have to boot into Linux for work tomorrow morning anyway, I'll upload the video then.

Just checking you used FreeMAKE Video converter? Not just googling Free Vid Conv.

I use it with W7 with no issues.

Good luck with your search. :0

So. None of these videos prove what you think they do.

0 proof in this thread, only noobs with bad understanding of maths/programming.

I'm going to guess that there is a global poll on all 3 turrets every X seconds, and that both turrets were capped within the interval, before the tick occurred. Any two captures in that interval are equal.

Need more videos please.

Edited by Ahhmyface

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.