Your companion is back...STOP EVERYTHING!

Geeluc

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please, not have a pop up window when a companion returns, which closes all the windows you have on screen, while browsing the AH, or shopping with a vendor, or reading through your skill sheet!!!!

If a companion returns from a mission, just let us know, like when you're in a conversation and THEN, pop up when your finished!!!!

It's more than a little annoying!

/signed

Can anybody link anything from BW regarding this issue? Has there ever been any comment on it?

Cake is a lie; there is only pie.

They've only just managed to figure out that people may want to scale and move windows. You seriously expect them to realise we don't want windows opening and closing everywhere?

/signed for this.

In fact BW should actually just hire someone with MMO design experience and be done with half the muppets they do already employ

Here is one thing I don't get.

You have to accept what they bring, so why give us the option at all?

Why not just automatically accept the items and list them in chat?

Why are we having to accept something we have to choice but to accept?

I agree. I don't like the fact that it closes all of your windows. If you have windows open, it should either pop under them, or go straight to the Pending queue.

However, it's not a major issue, so I don't expect a fix right away as there might be some major coding involved. So, I don't really expect it to be fixed anytime soon. I figure it's a low priority request and they will get to it sometime next month or March.

I'll live with it and won't let it bother me for now. :)

Edited by JarenVestrit

Agree. I can't count the times I've tried to look on the galactic network for an item only to get to the list I want to look at and the companion mission pops up. Its annoying beyond belief because I'm already annoyed trying to find anything on the Galactic trade network. Please fix the pop up then for goodness sakes fix the trade network so I can find what I'm looking for!

If the developers didn't realize by now its not the one huge issue that causes people to throw the towel in on playing a game its the constant little annoying ones.

Can we please, not have a pop up window when a companion returns, which closes all the windows you have on screen, while browsing the AH, or shopping with a vendor, or reading through your skill sheet!!!!

If a companion returns from a mission, just let us know, like when you're in a conversation and THEN, pop up when your finished!!!!

It's more than a little annoying!

Absolutely agree!!

RubberKal

/signed!

I'd also like to that list: During Combat.