The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

L2p premades do.

falcon_Xtreme

You should read the above post before assuming I am talking about my own exploits. I am just defending that anyone not 50 has not earned the right to be successful in a game that rewards character growth an strength through leveling. You have to be a hypocrite to think you are entitled to be equal pre-50.

An maybe I came off kinda cocky an i'm sorry just so tired of reading these QQ posts. But the bottom line is i'm right.

ahh yes, so what you are esssentially saying is warzones should be the playing ground of level 50 characters only.

Talk about an inflated sense of entitlement.

What they should in fact also be is an arena where people can enjoy themselves at whatever level they have reached, pitted against players of similar ability. The game isn't just about getting to level 50 after all you know.

Nope, im saying you already get a buff.

They made it so your not completely useless to the team. If you want more perks/gear/ability's then you have... Level. Pretty simple. Go play battlefield. Go play call of duty. Get shot by someone with unlocked/weapons and skills and QQ. You just look bad. People who QQ about these aspects of PvP are just plain novices to the PvP genre

Welllll considering that pubs don't have the choice of which classes their group is composed of, or the advantage of voice chat I'm going to call ********.

Premade should get their own que end of story. Just because you don't want a challenge doesn't mean the rest of us don't.

Nope, im saying you already get a buff.

They made it so your not completely useless to the team. If you want more perks/gear/ability's then you have... Level. Pretty simple. Go play battlefield. Go play call of duty. Get shot by someone with unlocked/weapons and skills and QQ. You just look bad. People who QQ about these aspects of PvP are just plain novices to the PvP genre

No, it's not even about top level equipment/ability envy. (though some might feel that way). It's about feeling that opposing sides are fairly well balanced as regards equipment and ability at the level you are when entering an arena. Which means that players at lower levels would be happy with their smaller selection of gear and ability facing off with opponents with similar restrictions.

Whereas your argument still smacks of entitlement. Ie, "We have earned this god like status and want to run free anywhere we like, if you don't like getting flattened by us, level up". (which again means that pvp just ends up being a privileged top level sport) In essence though when I get trounced by a group of premades and 50 or near 50 level players, I'm not thinking "if only I had their gear and abilities". I'm thinking instead, wouldn't it be great for once if these guys (with their enormous advantages both in terms of character abilities and gear, and often vid and audio links to each other for instant coms) were off the field.

As I said before, 'learning to play' doesn't get you past those kind of advantages they have.

In that respect its a bit like a group of tribal warriors trying to communicate via smoke signals just what they see, battling a troop of marines using short wave radio and spotter planes.

If we're talking Huttball, you just need one overly geared out Sorc that can shield up, run thru the acid, shield run thru the fire, shield run the finish line...done. Two Sorcs if you want to do it even quicker. That's not skill, that's not expertise, that's ridiculous design.

No premades needed no L2p needed. Press a few buttons and done.

If we're talking Huttball, you just need one overly geared out Sorc that can shield up, run thru the acid, shield run thru the fire, shield run the finish line...done. Two Sorcs if you want to do it even quicker. That's not skill, that's not expertise, that's ridiculous design.

No premades needed no L2p needed. Press a few buttons and done.

Sprint is on a 30s cooldown. Shield is on a 20s cooldown. The sorc, geared or not, should get ripped to shreds in that amount of time.

The correct answer was: Jugg grabs the ball, jumps to walkway, sorc is already out front and pulls him past all of the fire and heals him to the point of total invulnerability until he crosses.

Edited by Modecrypt

Sprint is on a 30s cooldown. Shield is on a 20s cooldown. The sorc, geared or not, should get ripped to shreds in that amount of time.

The correct answer was: Jugg grabs the ball, jumps to walkway, sorc is already out front and pulls him past all of the fire and heals him to the point of total invulnerability until he crosses.

Jugg grabs ball. Runs low. Charges idiot lowbie peeking his head out to go look at what's going on. Gets a point.