Cut EXP gain 35% across the board

chahdich

No we traded 1,000s of hours of grinding, for 100s of hours of quest grinding. I good trade I think.

it took you thousands of hours to get to max level in other MMO's? im sorry but the grind is the same with or without voice overs.

Bonus quest complete kill 15 rakghouls

Bonus quest updating......

0/45 Rakghouls Killed.

No grind tho amirite?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They expect and want you to reroll atleast 8 times there is plently of grind getting characters to 50 8x no need to make it longer.

Now i would prefer a game that wasn't reroll oriented like EQ1 but that is not this game. A game that is like that is RIFT if your looking for something like that.

it took you thousands of hours to get to max level in other MMO's? im sorry but the grind is the same with or without voice overs.

Bonus quest complete kill 15 rakghouls

Bonus quest updating......

0/45 Rakghouls Killed.

No grind tho amirite?

Everquest 1 the major MMO before WoW originally took about 40 days played to hit max level, it was actually a big deal to your guild and you etc and you could raid before max level. Compared to WoW which initially was like 5-10days. This game if you rushed was about 1-2 days.

Just a modern western mmo trend were lazy and we like to play madden and the faster we hit max lvl the faster we can shell out money for other EA games.

Edited by Antipiety

But as with most MMO's the goal is to have fun along the way (which you admit you are having) to reaching end game content. There is still more to do apart from the questing. Take your time by all means, but don't lose sight of the operations to come at 50.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.