LF Leveling Partner...Interested?

mattbrowning

Looking for leveling partner to level up with. Server doesn't matter, although I prefer a normal PvP one. Republic/Empire doesn't really matter either. Class wise I prefer DPS (maybe off healing some) maybe like inquisitor or consular. I have a mumble channel (similar to vent for those who don't know what it is, but less lag with it) that we can use if you want. I work from home, so I play a lot. I'm 26, I'll be 27 in a few months, and I had been playing WoW for 4+ yrs, so not noob to MMO by any means.

If you're interested, comment on the post and I'll check back often.

I thought about the same thing, but then I remembered I tried that on WoW. With the group, it's alot easier to find 1 or 2 people to play with alot and maybe join a guild with alot of active people that you can get to fill a group. Hard to constantly play as a group since not everyone is on at once.

Is your inquisitor assassin or sorcerer? And if you're looking for company I'm up for it.

I'm interested in a Republic setting on any server. I'm mid 30s (irl age) and play frequently, more so on weekends. I like a small group atmosphere (like 2-10 people) more than a large guild, especially in running voip (I have Mumble, TS3, Vent, and familiar with others as well).

I think I'm fun. Some people say I'm a mean old man, but tbh, kids playing a bad a** on voice chat makes me that way. /kidding .. sorta

I'm in central US and normally start up swtor around 5PM, run 'til 11PM - 1AM normally, but have been known to keep going, or cut it short. I do a lot of work from home as well, but I do go out during the day for face to face consults when needed.

Awesome!! I agree with the kids playing a bad a** also...I also like the smaller groups vs a large guild. Do you like world PvP? Wasn't sure if you liked PvP servers or not. Also, any certain class/adv class you're wanting to play? I prefer a dps (maybe off heal if needed also).

I'm in CST, so time zones wouldn't be confusing. And I'm normally on about those same times during the week, sometimes on longer on weekends.

I like world PvP a lot, as long as ppl I'm around don't rage if we get camped by a**hats. It happens, why sweat it, right?

So yeah, PvP server, or even RP-PvP (I don't rp, but I like the community more often than not).

Oh yeah.. tank, heal, dps... don't matter to me.

Edited by Yhor

I totally agree. Getting camped is the chance you take when you play on a PvP server, but at the same time, it's always fun to kill the opposing faction when you're out questing.

Also doesn't matter PvP or RP-PvP to me either...You can pick server if you want.

I was leaning towards Sentinel or Sage, but that might depend on what you're interested in.

Commando or ... yeah, I'm liking Merc/Commando (I have one of each, but I'm not into the Empire side faction balance and my Commando is all alone (both 20+ on Helm of Graush- PvP server).

I like the AoE that I'm putting out on my Commando though. I feel like a god.:csw_deathstar:

I've sent 2 and it's not showing either sent for some reason...

My mumble channel is on a public gaming server and I'm new to the mumble admin stuff, so havent quite figured out the password. I have some idiots that keep using my channel so until I can get them off, might be better if you have one we can use or we can find a vent.