Watchman vs Combat vs Focus for PvE & PvP?

imChxrged

I am currently a level 20 Jedi Sentinel and I find myself switching left and right while also spending a great amount of credits respeccing my character due to all of the suggestions i see on the forums. What I really want to know is what skill tree is ideal for both PvE and PvP? I've heard Watchman is great for PvE and leveling up while Combat is good in PvP, dealing decent burst damage. I havent heard all that much about the Focus tree, but hey I'm willing to try new things xD.

I have no problem as Focus in pve or pvp alike. Am doing heroics 2 solo, I run Flash Points, and in pvp is really great (despite most fights are vs 50's in pvp geared, I can still win my 1v1 fights as rare as they occur since am mostly playing for team / objectives). Also I encountered no problems in soloing healers, and in a relative short amount of time (ie no standouts, aprox 20-30s TTK - yes is not as fast as an operative / scoundrel 3 shotting peeps with double opener but still acceptable).

Watchman for PVE.

Focus for PVP until 40+, where Combat becomes viable.

I use watchman in pvp and it works very well, it works very well in pve also. I think all the trees are useful for either role. No need to pain them into a corner. I am level 43.