world pvp fail!

Vagitarianne

This instanced crap has go to go. I know this game is supposed to be all pve and every thing and they certainly cemented that idea with the complete open world population catastrophe. 150 to an instance. i never see republicans. there is no open world pvp...

f'n fail!

This instanced crap has go to go. I know this game is supposed to be all pve and every thing and they certainly cemented that idea with the complete open world population catastrophe. 150 to an instance. i never see republicans. there is no open world pvp...

f'n fail!

Mitt Romney doesn't use the Force.

World pvp is a joke in all games. World pvp usually means a person 20 levels about you ganking you. A way to really start it up in this game would be to have both sides have a major city that can be raided.

I could really get into going to raid coruscant. That would be pretty damn cool.

I could really get into going to raid coruscant. That would be pretty damn cool.

While this would be fun, I dont think Bioware should waste time making this game more like Warhammer, considering how successful Warhammer online was.

What game is there ever fair pvp battles? How it usually goes is a person gets ganked by a high level, person who got ganked gets on his main and ganks the ganker then the ganker runs away and it's over.

To have world pvp you need a alert world defense system and cities to raid.