The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The one shot Tactic Combo.

DaBadVoodoo

Hello folks i've been PvP'ing a fairly amount of time in this amazing spec http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#801hRrZMsrrobfkds.1 and i have finaly finish my lovely one shot combo, i have a mix of Centurion/Champion/Tionese and the Rakata Reflex Stim H24.

( Battle Focus + Rakata Critical Adrenal + Columi Relic of Forbidden Secrets and if you can the 25% buff Damage from the WZ )

Gut

Fire Wave

StockStrike

High Impact Bolt

Ion Pulse

Ion Pulse

Recharge Cells

Ion Pulse

Ion pulse

Ion Pulse

Reserve Powercell

Pulse Canon

Gut

Fire Wave

Stockstrike

High Impact Bolt

Profit

Only high geared tank can handle this combo, others, trust me, are going to have bad time, realy bad time, the funy thing is no one can stop this combo ( at least Pulse Canon, but with a little CC... ) you just eat CC all day ( Hold The line FTW ) and with the Ionic Cell + Reactive Shield + Medpack + Adrenaline Rush + Recharge Cells you are ridiculously tanky

Edited by DaBadVoodoo
People don't like the title

Yeah 5 stacked Pulse Gen Pulse Cannon damage is pretty unstoppable. 10/31/0 or 0/31/10's problem always was not in the spec itself but in the gear. If you have the gear for it instant attacks + pulse gen stacking + HiB crit can easily add up to more damage.

However when you don't have gear for it yet you will have to rely more on longer range kite and assault DoT to be more successful and helpful to others in WZ though (as 30m DoTs can easily prevent an objective cap).

one shot combo

1.Gut

2.Fire Wave

3.StockStrike

4.High Impact Bolt

5.Ion Pulse

6.Ion Pulse

7.Recharge Cells

8.Ion Pulse

9.Ion pulse

10.Ion Pulse

11.Reserve Powercell

12.Pulse Canon

13.Gut

14.Fire Wave

15.Stockstrike

16.High Impact Bolt

Profit

one shot combo?

yeah well i know what you meant. :)

its just a lil funny to call it one shot when the rotation really requires 16 skills to be used, and beeing out of range, beeing CCd or any kind of enemy counter is not at all factored in.

Edited by Psionic_X

I'm pretty sure every class can kill other players by using 16 shots...

Don't know where you got the ONE SHOT notion from , but you might have to rethink it ;)

I like this word : )

yeah well i know what you meant. :)

its just a lil funny to call it one shot when the rotation really requires 16 skills to be used, and beeing out of range, beeing CCd or any kind of enemy counter is not at all factored in.

Are you all going to lame for the name of my post ?

1) Assault Plastique

2) Ion Pulse

3) High Impact Bolt

= 10k damage that all pops in less than 1.5 seconds, includes a snare and a DOT.

Why do people go Tactics again?

One : i run on Ion Cell, allow me to be a half tank and guard someone.

Two : I can kite melee, Run into casters and light em up.

Three : I like the gameplay.

Assault Plastique + ion Pulse + HIB can't do 10k damage alone ... or need 25% buff.

So you're saying in 25.5 seconds of uninterrupted dps on someone they will die....wow that is amazing. Can do the same thing in 12 seconds with full gunnery spec from 30 meters.

The target is dead before the gosh darn 25 sec, it's just the full combo, i can kill someone in like 7-9 sec.

Gut

Fire Wave

StockStrike

High Impact Bolt

Ion Pulse

Ion Pulse

Target Dead, but if you don't 1v1 ? yes, sometime in PvP there is more than 1 target.

Edited by DaBadVoodoo