Top Ranked Merc - Documentary

MrTerrito

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only trolls in this thread are people like you who don't give constructive feedback or agree with the video. I'm a trash troll? What is the definition of a good troll? Yes, I am serious, if you think I'm anything less than what I say I am then what does that say about all the other people in my videos? . . . . exactly

I already gave you constructive feedback.

Quit backpedaling like you have downs and zoom out the camera to give a better viewing experience for the viewer and open up your range of vision to improve your overall awareness.

You serious dude? Common sense stuff here.

The cutest part about the post, other than the whole thing, is in the vid, about 7:20, when he's just mashing that powershot button hard. The cooldown isn't up, but the button keeps flashing with every attempted keystroke.

Iron Griffon

-World Champion Top Ranked Elite Potato Peeler

Let me know if you need me to explain the ability queue system in this game.

I deserve respect because of my skill in the game, how I portray myself on the forums shouldn't factor into it. Not trying to sound arrogant.

No... you don't deserve respect for having skill in the game because your videos show quite the opposite. Your attitude on the forums just makes it completely funny for us. If you were like "hey guys check out my video of level 50 Mercenary PvP. I'm fighting people mostly lower level than me and I'm not really showing this as a skill video, just wanted you to see the class at 50" then I don't think as many people would give you a hard time. Some people would.

But right now it's like you're the chef at a McDonalds who is trying so hard to act as if it's a 5 star restaurant. You claim to be serving us some sort of epic high quality filet mignon... when in actuality it's a stale double cheeseburger with pickles off the dollar menu, and I specifically asked for no pickles.

The OP is a troll. Let this thread sink please...

But hes great at it!!

Glad to see another one of these. The way so many people think its real. Like people that think some of the efamous characters are real and not just humorous acts

Bravo again torrito

It's almost comical how the Trolls on here discredit my gameplay, half of which I expect don't even watch the video, and then when they get called out on it make accusations like, "Oh this can't be taken seriously, he is a troll, and a bad one at that." I've played other MMOs and dealt with forum communities before but the sheer ignorance and bravado that some of the posters on here display is truly something to behold.

Some of you may recognize me from my previous high end PvP videos, this time I wanted to make a world pvp video that addressed some legitimate criticisms of my work.

- "You zerg your opponents"

I think some viewers don't properly quantify the amount of green and red they see in the videos, they may see I have one or two allies, but I'm facing at least two or three other players.

In this video there are no allies, 1vs1 battles or me being outnumbered.

- "You go after RP Guilds"

The correct response to this is that I go after any guilds. Just because a guild is into role playing doesn't mean taking them on by yourself in a battle is easy, I'd ask you to try if you think differently.

This video shows a diverse opposition of players.

- "You run away when you are going to die"

I think this statement is fairly accurate, I have no problem saying I survived the battle when I got ganked while you can say you stayed and died. There is no running or taking warzone queues in this one. The only

running away is my opponents trying to escape.

I'm sure the forum trolls on here will find another excuse for why the video should be taken for anything else less then skilled gameplay but I feel confident that I have taken some of their fuel away. I hope I

don't sound arrogant, sometimes I don't portray myself the way I want through words. I made the video more entertaining but it is meant to be educational as well for aspiring Gladiator caliber PvPers.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8Kt3fTND0

You do know that posting this on our thread will bring more of your "trolls" right?

First I'm accused of being something less than what I claim to be as a top player in this game, then when the video proves the contrary, time for a new excuse, he must be trolling!

It never gets old how these comments come from people who don't play on my server and don't have to worry about me catching them in game and discrediting them.

First I'm accused of being something less than what I claim to be as a top player in this game, then when the video proves the contrary, time for a new excuse, he must be trolling!

It never gets old how these comments come from people who don't play on my server and don't have to worry about me catching them in game and discrediting them.

Your little troll act is getting old quite quickly. Your videos and your comments were never very funny to begin with. Find a new way of aggravating people.

Oh, and i play on veela, so i run the risk of being caught by you, keep an eye out for me, An'Dakyn.