Ord Mantell not showing up on galaxy map!!

Motoeric

UPDATE: ok so apparently theres a sneaky trick bioware was playing on me, ordmantell happens to be invisible i got the bright idea to just mouseover the entire coreworlds incase this was happening, turns out in some random blank spot i was able to click and travel to ord mantell.

its possible i seem like an idiot but Bioware should really check this out cuz it was sooper frusterating

Guys im on my 20 sentinel, after i finished coruscant i went to taris. I was going through taris andi noticed my class quest actually wanted me to go to Ord Mantell. i was like aight!

so i hit up my galaxy map, and mouseover the corewords and see "ord mantell - intelligence" along with all the other planets and quests i had for the coreworlds, alright!

so i click the coreworlds, and try to find ordmantell.. but no.. no.. no freakin ord mantell. im like ***... but seroiusly ord mantell is NOT on my galaxy map im freaking out i have no more quests, i tried resetting my class quest and im still on the same part.

biowares customer support wont respond so im stuck and sad :(

anyone know how i can fix or get around this? lol

Edited by Motoeric

• 5 months later...
New problem: It's happening with more things than Ord. My end story 1 mission ship is not on the map. Just not there, can anyone answer with what the hell is happening with this? No trolls honest bug fixes. :mad:

New problem: It's happening with more things than Ord. My end story 1 mission ship is not on the map. Just not there, can anyone answer with what the hell is happening with this? No trolls honest bug fixes. :mad:

Chapter I ship? The mandalorians ship? Try looking in the Outer Rim area (where Tatooine, Hoth and Belsavis are). It should be on the far left, opposite side that Tatooine is on. Should have a space station icon.

• 2 weeks later...
Chapter I ship? The mandalorians ship? Try looking in the Outer Rim area (where Tatooine, Hoth and Belsavis are). It should be on the far left, opposite side that Tatooine is on. Should have a space station icon.

Yeah, all good. I found it by shear dumb luck. Why isn't Bioware addressing this btw? It's clearly not an isolated problem. & it's quite a bad problem.

• 9 years later...